What’s the spoiler provider hiding from us?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What kind of series are you reading man?

Luffy's CoC was most likely still tickling Kaido in Base, this is what we acknowledged at least. Zoro casually permanently scarred him despite standing in such pitiful conditions.
Enma help him, it wasn't his COC as he would have compare it to Luffy's in his talk, but Luffy actually damage him shown with his COC. Not much to that especially we seen how Oden did it with both blades and yet Zoro did just scratch, not on that level especially special weapon help him.

Momo is not joyboy.... He isn't the one to challenge the world government. The one to do it is luffy... Momo is more likely to be uranus, what he was referring to when he said that he shouldn't die, is him basically saying he has an important role to play in the final war as an allie to joyboy who is indeed luffy
Post automatically merged:

LMAO idiots are really saying Zoro is joyboy im crying
Who said Joy Boy is the one to challenge the world?

There can be two people, Joy Boy and the person from the Will of D that WB talked about i.e Luffy that will wage war on the world.

Enma help him, it wasn't his COC as he would have compare it to Luffy's in his talk, but Luffy actually damage him shown with his COC. Not much to that especially we seen how Oden did it with both blades and yet Zoro did just scratch, not on that level especially special weapon help him.
Enma remains a training tool, presumably. And Zoro perhaps hasn't even mastered its usage yet;

Zoro whilst attempting to tame Enma said: "Give it back to me" obviously referring to his general energy and also haki after his arm had shrunk in size. However I believe it's extensively unlikely that Enma is capable to permanently store these even if the user wished to, and eventually the energy would be converted to another form, and regardless Oden's arms were normal before he died.

Kaido talks about presence, not even haki, and swords are living objects canonically, eventually Enma simply stored his memories, but that has to be proven later on.

Also I believe that the black blade is decidedly not about storing haki in the sword, but eventually render it particularly hard without storing it, since Zoro failed to cut up Monet.

yeah sanji tanked hits from gifters and a tobi roppo :saden::saden::saden::saden:
zoro tanked hakai and went to scar kaido with broken bones an oden level feat
You don't tanked while being saved by someone unless you want use Usopp tanked PO and Ulti after being saved by Toki? Sanji handle King and bended his beak over a guy who needed to be saved and need magical weapon to get into someone as Kaido stated about weapon he has, not on him :kayneshrug:.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
I think Luffy defeats Kaido in a 1 vs 1, but:
  1. Kaido is going to die.
  2. Zoro is the only person that Oda has suggested might kill Kaido:

Until the above two facts change, ZKK isn't dead.

Luffy defeating Kaido in a 1 vs 1 isn't incompatible with Kaido's death; Kaido can just stand up again. He's an Awakened(?) Mythical Zoan and mere Ancient Zoans have been defeated several times:
  • Jack
    • By the Sulong Dukes
  • Ulti
    • By Yamato
    • By Linlin
  • Page One
    • By Linlin
  • Queen
    • By Linlin (in Udon)

I started believing that Luffy will defeat Kaido in a 1 vs 1 after Chapter 1010, but that simply means that ZKK will happen after Luffy "defeats" Kaido.

If you want to claim that ZKK will not happen you must refute at least one of the two arguments I made.

@Jailer.

Luffy didn't crack it.
The club cracked after hit the Grandmaster's body.

Do I do this right? @Zowo @HA001
When you realize it cracked by Zoros ashura when he tanked "Hell hakke" while performing ashura. It make sense cuz kaido was throwen back and yelled "ughhhh" after hell hakke hit with 9 swords. :cheers:

for condomtards- Weak ass luffy culdnt even made kaido throwen back with asspulled conq+ryoru while kaido were attacking same time :josad:

Status
Not open for further replies.