What’s the spoiler provider hiding from us?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I kind of liked this chapter , just waiting for few more things to be unfold, finally kinemon dead, kiku & Kanjuro seemingly dead.
However the great tragedy which we all are eagerly waiting hasn't even occurred.

What's your point? A promotional cover in the back of a magazine = a bespoke cover for the manga showing the main characters? Not a strong point, especially when said captains already appeared in a volume cover and the current theme song.
I’m saying bringing up volume covers will always be the dumbest thing. Who the hell cares? Also a magazine goes around more and will be seen by more people. Using that logic magazine>volume cover. Stop dying on these hills that never make sense that’s all I’m trying to say

If you think about, Oda cut Jinbe out of purpose from the strawhats until the WCi arc come into the game.
If Jinbe would already travel with Luffy after the Fishman island, the balance between the crew and for the arcs would be out of the story. Since Jinbe is to strong to get wasted for Punk hazard(the only one who could match Jinbe could be Vergo) and even for Dressrosa(only one who could match him would be Doffy and probably Burgess but both had their hands full with Luffy/Law and Sabo, so it would be a overkill if Jinbe would be in DR, it is like a second Doflamingo would be in Luffy crew based on power).

Same Jinbe is now fighting for a hour against WsW, showing how powerfull a Yonkou crew is. Jinbe come into the game when the battles with the Yonkou start, he was to strong so Oda cut him off PH and DR arc because he would not fit into the narative of the powerscaling from Oda.

My boy WsW fighting equal against such a monster is a good proof how strong Kaido members really are.
And WsW is the 4th strongest, showing that the calamity are monsters on their own.
Soon the disaster going to happen.

If you think about, Oda cut Jinbe out of purpose from the strawhats until the WCi arc come into the game.
If Jinbe would already travel with Luffy after the Fishman island, the balance between the crew and for the arcs would be out of the story. Since Jinbe is to strong to get wasted for Punk hazard(the only one who could match Jinbe could be Vergo) and even for Dressrosa(only one who could match him would be Doffy and probably Burgess but both had their hands full with Luffy/Law and Sabo, so it would be a overkill if Jinbe would be in DR, it is like a second Doflamingo would be in Luffy crew based on power).

Same Jinbe is now fighting for a hour against WsW, showing how powerfull a Yonkou crew is. Jinbe come into the game when the battles with the Yonkou start, he was to strong so Oda cut him off PH and DR arc because he would not fit into the narative of the powerscaling from Oda.

My boy WsW fighting equal against such a monster is a good proof how strong Kaido members really are.
And WsW is the 4th strongest, showing that the calamity are monsters on their own.
Soon the disaster going to happen.
Luffy losing will certainly have an impact on their war morale....this will lead to the downfall of an alliance..

Luffy losing will certainly have an impact on their war morale....this will lead to the downfall of an alliance..
That is the case, remember from the opening?
Luffy comeback from the water and start the war again.
For now the morale of the alliance going fall down, hybrid going to be shown and the strawhats+alliance get pushed back.
Luffy "defeat" will have a big impact for this war, moral are a big thing and if the samurai lose it step by step, the chance of winning falling down.

Status
Not open for further replies.