What’s the spoiler provider hiding from us?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Percentage, my guy, percentage. Adding £30 to £300 is different from adding £30 to £3000. And besides, that doesn't matter? Destruction is destruction. They're still burning down countries. Who gives a fuck why? Why is "grocery shopping" a more valid reason to burn a country than melee combat against an enemy combatant?
Because the Big Mom Pirates aren’t making a wedding cake that delicious all the time. It’s very rare.

Kaidos crew is literally named after the destruction they cause.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

MARCO fans pushing the lying agenda, they look like AKAINU fans.

Explain to me why MARCO has not yet defeated KING? Queen is playing with the chopper all the time, MARCO is superior than KING and QUEEN together right?
And why the hell hasn't he defeated KING in 1x1 yet?

"But but but but, MARCO was facing both alone", where?
From what the manga showed, he only did it when he needed to draw the attention of QUEEN who was not caring for MARCO VS KING, was focused on the floor and not MARCO.

KING vs. MARCO was shown.
With MARCO attacking QUEEN twice while he was on low guard ...

MARCO fans pushing the lying agenda, they look like AKAINU fans.

Explain to me why MARCO has not yet defeated KING? Queen is playing with the chopper all the time, MARCO is superior than KING and QUEEN together right?
And why the hell hasn't he defeated KING in 1x1 yet?

"But but but but, MARCO was facing both alone", where?
From what the manga showed, he only did it when he needed to draw the attention of QUEEN who was not caring for MARCO VS KING, was focused on the floor and not MARCO.

KING vs. MARCO was shown.
With MARCO attacking QUEEN twice while he was on low guard ...
Queen spent more time fighting with Chopper than with Marco lol.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
@Hanzo hattori @MonsterKaido @Midnight Delight @AdmiralKinyagi

Why don't you guys start explaining why Oda chose to let both King and Queen fight Marco for an entire hour if King was always enough to 1v1 him?
:moonwalk:

@Bogard tell em
That's because Marco can afford to fight above his pay grade thanks to regeneration. That's how he survived assaults from the admirals in a 3 hour long war. Regeneration is the reason BM didn't want to fight Marco. It doesn't mean he is leagues above King or even above him for that matter. I'd say King is just as strong as if not stronger than Marco considering how he played the biggest role in exhausting Marco, both physically and in terms of regeneration.

Yamato's plan of fooling Huang failed miserably lol. She thought she could fool an expert scout.

Now Kaido is not on the roof and she has left Momo alone. Maybe after going to the roof, she'll jump down and save Luffy?

Status
Not open for further replies.