What’s the spoiler provider hiding from us?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Queen got affected by Marco's attack, but since he is an ancient zoan, he can recover after a while. Marco on the other hand was pressured by both King and Queen ganging up on him while also having to protect the samurais with his blue fire, which took a toll on his stamina.

Due to that, Marco is currently attempting to conserve his stamina as much as he can to use it only when needed. He could regenerate an entire arm when King cut it, so the minor injuries he has on his face could quickly be gone if he wanted to, and those injuries comes from his fight against both King and Queen.

It doesn't look like he sustained any new injuries. Meanwhile, King is nowhere to be seen
How dod Queen heal that quick and i think Marco flames stop healing him has fast the more he fights. Which is why after Marineford he had bandages on. Queen been with Chopper on the floor for like 10 chapters. So King is the only person he had to worry about and King isn't defeated

Chopper feats, Fighting a Commander level guy with Arrows from another Low commander level guy, this is some High tier level feats.

If Chopper maintain he is Monster point for 2 or more hours he will definetly been a High tier level.

Kaidou is truly the strongest in the current time, the man is manhandle all high tiers and Top tiers like nothing!

So i need to believe a character's statement or your fucking headcanon ? .
Are u in damage controlu ?
thats actually oit of the question... you aren't considering the potentially likely ulterior motives she might have

what she said doesn't matter coz I'm just considering her words a fabrication which fits well in this domain of character dialog..

you're not considering the fact that luffy fought kaido for dozens of minutes when Kaido was arguably in his more offence-efficient form ... so you come to the conclusion he got clubbed

the mimicry of luffy's dialog further reaffirms the fact that luffy ran out if haki..

i mean i wonder why the leaker would infer it in the first place if it wasn't obvious

King may very well beat Marco, but anyone who thinks that it's because King is stronger can't power scale.
The problem with saying Marco > King is that King may very well defeat Marco in the upcoming chapters.
The problem with saying King>Marco is that the latter accumulated a lot of fatigue and some damage in his 2v1 prior to this fight. Regardless of how their fight ends, it was never a fair fight lol.

Why are people acting like Marco didn't have to hold off two commanders (and possibly even some flying gifters) for 8 chapters by himself? :giogio:

Bogard

You can't win
What did Kaido mean by saying Luffy is unable to "become" Joyboy? So you are not reincarnated as Joyboy but become one by unlocking a specific power?And what did Kaido base this statement on? On Luffy not properly controlling his CoC? But mastering adv. CoC doesn't make you Joyboy automatically, since we have multiple characters that mastered adv. CoC.
I think it's in relationship to Joyboy's ultimate goal. Most likely Joyboy was a D and he wanted to accomplish a goal going beyond pirate king. That joyboy had many descendant attempting to accomplish that goal but failing, with Roger coming the closest by becoming the pirate king, but his disease not allowing him to go beyond that(meeting the mermaid to guide her, using noah, etc), but the one who'd ultimately accomplish that goal will be Luffy

G

Gorosei Informer

Man this could legit be the top 3 chapter post time skip if Oda actually follows through just 1 of these 3 "supposed" deaths
Been awhile since OP's been this brutal
Or this could legit backlash like fucking wildfire if all 3 survives. :josad:
(TL:DR I completely agree with you.)

Wildfire you say?

:laughmoji::king::willsmith:

The irony of King barely doing anything still, despite his role and hype. I may as well call him "King Nothing", "where is your screentime, King Nothing?" lol. King the Missing Link or my favourite, King the Background lmao.

:crybeard::kaidowhat::lawsigh:

But yeah, I was really hyped in a brutal, morbid way when it seemed like he was gonna kill Hyogoro like that. I thought it would be a very haunting, apt and fitting moment for this war and the storyline of Wano itself. Much like how Yasuie's death happened and felt like it came out of nowhere and left such a huge impact too. But Oda had to cheat out of that, sigh.

Now he's supposedly killing off Kanjuro for good, gave us a death fakeout with Orochi and possibly another if he's not dead this time, tricked us into thinking Oden and even Toki might be alive and having returned somehow, giving an an apparent death to Ashura and finally, might be killing off Kiku and Kinemon?

I'm getting so tired of this. It's a raid on 2 Yonkos and an all out war, it was bad enough with the lack of deaths at WCI within a Yonkos terrtitory with a rampaging Yonko but now with 2 Yonkos? I know Oda wants to keep deaths minimal but impactful, but these death fakeouts really ruin the credibility of the story and his own writing skills and thus any future tensions and stakes for us and the characters.

:lusalty:

I've still yet to see One Piece get back to the amazing hype of the end of Thriller Bark, Marineford and especially the Sabaody arcs.

We've had Enies Lobby and Thriller Bark parallels/vibes with this arc so that definitely raised it's hype too, but even pre TS, Oda was making characters cheat death when they shouldn't be able to and it gets really tiring now, after all these years especially.

I suspect Ashura will still be alive, none of the Scabbards may die and even Pedro might end up coming back too, along with Pekoms. Will of P after all. Sulong Pedro will take on Perospero.

:goatasure:

It doesn't help when things like the Payback War, Akainu vs Aokiji, Revos vs the Admirals at the Reverie etc keep getting off-screened and now we're getting even more of an Ace 2.0 situation/parallels with Oda trying to make us think Sabo has "died" too and this time, off-screen to really bait and wind us up too!

:mihugh::whitepress:

King may very well beat Marco, but anyone who thinks that it's because King is stronger can't power scale.

The problem with saying King>Marco is that the latter accumulated a lot of fatigue and some damage in his 2v1 prior to this fight. Regardless of how their fight ends, it was never a fair fight lol.

Why are people acting like Marco didn't have to hold off two commanders (and possibly even some flying gifters) for 8 chapters by himself? :giogio:
People aknowledged that but now zoro is gonna fight either king or wueen( they believe king) they need to wank him after calling the calamities trash

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
(TL:DR I completely agree with you.)

Wildfire you say?

:laughmoji::king::willsmith:

The irony of King barely doing anything still, despite his role and hype. I may as well call him "King Nothing", "where is your screentime, King Nothing?" lol. King the Missing Link or my favourite, King the Background lmao.

:crybeard::kaidowhat::lawsigh:

But yeah, I was really hyped in a brutal, morbid way when it seemed like he was gonna kill Hyogoro like that. I thought it would be a very haunting, apt and fitting moment for this war and the storyline of Wano itself. Much like how Yasuie's death happened and felt like it came out of nowhere and left such a huge impact too. But Oda had to cheat out of that, sigh.

Now he's supposedly killing off Kanjuro for good, gave us a death fakeout with Orochi and possibly another if he's not dead this time, tricked us into thinking Oden and even Toki might be alive and having returned somehow, giving an an apparent death to Ashura and finally, might be killing off Kiku and Kinemon?

I'm getting so tired of this. It's a raid on 2 Yonkos and an all out war, it was bad enough with the lack of deaths at WCI within a Yonkos terrtitory with a rampaging Yonko but now with 2 Yonkos? I know Oda wants to keep deaths minimal but impactful, but these death fakeouts really ruin the credibility of the story and his own writing skills and thus any future tensions and stakes for us and the characters.

:lusalty:

I've still yet to see One Piece get back to the amazing hype of the end of Thriller Bark, Marineford and especially the Sabaody arcs.

We've had Enies Lobby and Thriller Bark parallels/vibes with this arc so that definitely raised it's hype too, but even pre TS, Oda was making characters cheat death when they shouldn't be able to and it gets really tiring now, after all these years especially.

I suspect Ashura will still be alive, none of the Scabbards may die and even Pedro might end up coming back too, along with Pekoms. Will of P after all. Sulong Pedro will take on Perospero.

:goatasure:

It doesn't help when things like the Payback War, Akainu vs Aokiji, Revos vs the Admirals at the Reverie etc keep getting off-screened and now we're getting even more of an Ace 2.0 situation/parallels with Oda trying to make us think Sabo has "died" too and this time, off-screen to really bait and wind us up too!

:mihugh::whitepress:
King nothing i love that:cantseeme::cantseeme:

Status
Not open for further replies.