What’s the spoiler provider hiding from us?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sasaki Kojirō

KAIDO has already recovered and healed ASURA ZORO's wound.

As I said, in battles that last for days, KAIDO has the advantage of recovering from his injuries while fighting.
Your opponent cannot do the same.
Right at the end of the fight, KAIDO may already be completely unscathed from the injuries caused by his opponent previously.

Prolonged battles will only give KAIDO the victory.
@MonsterKaido @Hanzo hattori @playa4321

There are some details from their interactions...

• Big Mom asked Perospero for help. A marine put sea stone cuffs on Marco and I don't remember the admiral that was present there (Kizaru) giving such an order or request it.

• The Big Mom/Marco interaction and the words used imply that it would have taken BM at least some time to deal with him and that Marco is annoyance to her. I don't remember this ever being implied by any admiral.

•Garp had a far better showing against Marco than Big Mom had and he is confirmed by panels to be weaker than the admirals at MF.

Now, I don't put Big Mom down for this and it wouldn't be wise to do so. And I don't think she is weaker than old Garp either. I also do think that Marco can be an annoyance for both her and the admirals and she is in the tier of strenght of the MF C3, just like the other emperors.

But if I wanted to debate in the yonko/admiral discussion, I don't think that bringing up Marco as a point against the admirals is a very good idea lol
BM did choked marco showing supremacy where as admirals didn't...........also marco had the advantage of his unique flames against prometheus.....

Why is Momo suddenly hearing voices..
Are Zunisha or other mythical beings contacting him or is it basic awakening of CoO like how Coby in Marineford?? Is he some kind of ancient weapon like some suspect??
Really excited about this and also on what he read in Oden's journal. Why does he want to be alive all of a sudden.....

What did Kaido mean by saying Luffy is unable to "become" Joyboy? So you are not reincarnated as Joyboy but become one by unlocking a specific power?And what did Kaido base this statement on? On Luffy not properly controlling his CoC? But mastering adv. CoC doesn't make you Joyboy automatically, since we have multiple characters that mastered adv. CoC.

Are u reading six pieces?
Are u mentally retarded ?
Kaido's subordinate already said Kaido beat luffy with a final attack
she wasn't on the roof and the possibility of Kaido faking what he said or what bao said to the alliance is exponential considering his regret and counter-factuality towards not killing luffy to break people's will (which was definitely inferred)

so.. not so wrong there am i

The only person who could stall Kaido is Yamato. With Zoro down for good and of all available medics - Chopper, Marco and Law are busy with their own fights. Only Miyagi is available to attend him. Hope Yamato could stall Kaido for sometime

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
The only person who could stall Kaido is Yamato. With Zoro down for good and of all available medics - Chopper, Marco and Law are busy with their own fights. Only Miyagi is available to attend him. Hope Yamato could stall Kaido for sometime
Sanji will fight Queen freeing chopper to heal Zoro

Not stated but I guess that's what's presumably occurring overall.
like did you consider Choppers 30min powerup potentially and the fact that sanjia nd zoro would d be there in a matter of minutes..

i honestly wouldn't disagree with you on this if chopper didn't receive this spotlight towards his strength

she wasn't on the roof and the possibility of Kaido faking what he said or what bao said to the alliance is exponential considering his regret and counter-factuality towards not killing luffy to break people's will (which was definitely inferred)

so.. not so wrong there am i
So i need to believe a character's statement or your fucking headcanon ? .
Are u in damage controlu ?

What did Kaido mean by saying Luffy is unable to "become" Joyboy? So you are not reincarnated as Joyboy but become one by unlocking a specific power?And what did Kaido base this statement on? On Luffy not properly controlling his CoC? But mastering adv. CoC doesn't make you Joyboy automatically, since we have multiple characters that mastered adv. CoC.
One Piece is about inheriting will. Maybe Kaido is testing whether Luffy is capable of inheriting Joy Boy's will....How can Luffy inherit Joy Boy's will if he is dead(he is drowning).

Status
Not open for further replies.