What’s the spoiler provider hiding from us?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the lurking legend all along! The legend is meant to be connected to Whitebeard too right?
Didn't that one Whitebeard ally have an octopus on his head or a squid or something?

Oh wow, his name is Karma and he's an octopus fishman? TIL! I remember he appeared in the Oden flashback in the anime at least, I think as filler for it?

:rolaugh::vistalaugh:

https://onepiece.fandom.com/wiki/Karma

:willsmith::luffylaugh:

Thank you very much! @Peroroncino

Also LMAO at that joke about their avi! @BleakAsh

The irony is too, even though it's "non-canon", Stampede apparently had Luffy:

using a TRIPLE King Kong Gun or something somehow?!

:kaidowhat::chopoff::usoprice::sanmoji:
octopus man is actually in marineford and the oden flashback in the manga too lol

Unlike Marco who had to share his attention on 2 opponents(King and Queen), Queen had more room to spare.

The time Marco takes to go and beat King, gives Queen more room to recover / do something else. The time Marco goes back to Queen and kick him, it gives to King more room to recover / do something else.

If neither was there, all the focus Marco had to share would be entirely focused on one opponent and thus the opponent would be speedblitzed more, would be damaged more, etc, etc while Marco on the other hand would be less damaged, would be less pressured, with much more room to spare

As for the current King vs Marco battle ? Well as stated
- Current Marco is weakened from his battle against both King and Queen(also having to share his blue fire to protect the samurais)
- Perospero might be doing something with his arrows
- Current King's condition is unknown
We seen queen 10 chapters ago and he was fine. The thing is if Marco could significantly hurt them he would of done so like what happened to Jack. Instead he has them relatively fine.

King will be fine too. Marco attack power has never been impressive. He kick Kizaru who was fine afterwards, kick Akoji who was fine and did special attacks to Queen and he smoking cigarettes like he on vacation, but we will see.

King may very well beat Marco, but anyone who thinks that it's because King is stronger can't power scale.

The problem with saying King>Marco is that the latter accumulated a lot of fatigue and some damage in his 2v1 prior to this fight. Regardless of how their fight ends, it was never a fair fight lol.

Why are people acting like Marco didn't have to hold off two commanders (and possibly even some flying gifters) for 8 chapters by himself? :giogio:
Marco attack power is creampuff level

Explain to me why MARCO has not yet defeated KING? Queen is playing with the chopper all the time, MARCO is superior than KING and QUEEN together right?
And why the hell hasn't he defeated KING in 1x1 yet?

"But but but but, MARCO was facing both alone", where?
From what the manga showed, he only did it when he needed to draw the attention of QUEEN who was not caring for MARCO VS KING, was focused on the floor and not MARCO.

KING vs. MARCO was shown.
With MARCO attacking QUEEN twice while he was on low guard ...

That says it all, not even you believe in the agenda of MARCO = KING and QUEEN, together.
Mate, what the fuck are you talking about, stop crying and try to read my post correctly so that we can skip majority of this pointless discussion.

I myself said that I see Marco and King as equals. Marco didn't defeat King already because he fought both King and Queen for an entire hour and was greatly exhausted doing so, there are plenty of panels proving that King AND Queen couldn't do anything else because of Marco.

- When Queen tried to attack Chopper, Marco prevented it.
- King admitted that he had his hands full already.

Marco can't beat King and Queen, but he did a damn good job keeping them busy and is still just superficially damaged.

So it's your turn, explain why King or Queen didn't manage to beat Marco in an entire hour ?
What feats? Marco can't even touch Katakuri.
Because of FS blah blah blah right ?
Get the fuck outta here

Marco attack power is creampuff level
Literally all he has is his <= Gear 3 level kicks, which are useless in close quarter combat. He can't fly away and pick up momentum for each hit.

There is a reason he never engaged Kizaru in close quarter combat like Rayleigh

"Alright, Kizaru. Let me fly away and pick up some momentum again."

Because of FS blah blah blah right ?
Get the fuck outta here
What the fuck? Not even Gear 2 was fast enough to land hits on Katakuri.

He could dodge even Kong Organ

There's a reason Kata has CoC and chicken boy doesn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.