What’s the spoiler provider hiding from us?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mate, what the fuck are you talking about, stop crying and try to read my post correctly so that we can skip majority of this pointless discussion.

I myself said that I see Marco and King as equals. Marco didn't defeat King already because he fought both King and Queen for an entire hour and was greatly exhausted doing so, there are plenty of panels proving that King AND Queen couldn't do anything else because of Marco.

- When Queen tried to attack Chopper, Marco prevented it.
- King admitted that he had his hands full already.

Marco can't beat King and Queen, but he did a damn good job keeping them busy and is still just superficially damaged.

So it's your turn, explain why King or Queen didn't manage to beat Marco in an entire hour ?

Because of FS blah blah blah right ?
Get the fuck outta here
He isn't wrong.Marco can't touch Kata easily.Kata can't hurt Marco easily too.

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
‎‎
Holy Shit. How big is Queen's Dino, he's dwarfing Chopper's Monster Point. I remember it not being so big in Udon arc.
Kiku, Kanjuro and Kinemon should be done now. Atleast the former two with Kinemon shortly following them. He took Kaido's attack head on and he was already heavily injured too. I just hope Oda has Guts to kill his characters this time.
That's cause he was being man handled by Big Mom who herself is huge.

I wasn't ultra accepting of Chopper fighting Pero, but I can see it potentially happening if whatever side effect Caesar mentions forces him into a new stage of uncontrollable monster. Neko gets his moment but then potentially Chopper just comes in and destroys Perospero lol

Yes, he can. Marco's regen has a clear limit and he can hit it pretty soon.

Just like Katakuri's FS has a limit as Luffy said. Marco fought both King and Queen for an entire hour, healed the people on the live floor and fought King 1v1 for yet another hour.

His regen easily lasts him several hours in a 1v1. Katakuri was getting stressed with a single opponent alone, he can't deal with King and Queen the way Marco did.

G

Gorosei Informer

I've wanted Kin to die for awhile, cause his death would be impactful. But I'm not holding my breath on that.
It could really be so good and tragic if done right, it would be so heartbreaking and traumatic for Momonosuke too, serious character developing potential and maturing for him to become a man one day. Even prematurely given his life so far ofc. Well more fuel for him to develop I mean by far, he's already been through so much horror and brutality ofc. With his parents both being confirmed dead, that does make it more bitter too.

I'm still wondering where the hell Hiyori is and why she's not involved here especially with her younger brother in so much mortal danger forso long.

Kinemon dying though definitely would be a profound tragedy for Act 3 and even post timeskip, given we've known Kinemon since Punk Hazard and thus how long we've known him and his character arc. Given he has his wife to reunite with after 20 years, I could see Oda being sadistic and killing him off so Kinemon can't truly reunite with her and live his life with her again, this time in peace and prosperity post Kaido and Orochi's rule and Wano being saved.
It would be similar to how Toki had to deal with losing Oden too?

Sadly, given Oda's adversion to commiting to killing off characters, I doubt he will die too. I kinda wanted all the Scabbards to die so they could reunite with Oden together, but I think Ashura should die regardless and maybe Inu or Neko at least. More likely Inu imo. I'll be really surprised if Kiku dies instead of Izo but it's definitely possible.

After Oda killed off Ace and supposedly killed off Sabo, I'm not averse to the idea of younger characters dying anymore though. He also really surprised me with Yasuie's death and whilst it lasted Pound's "death" too. He seems to be commiting to Pedro being dead too but I'm still wary of it myself. Pekoms might even still be alive too.

:josad: :nicagesmile:

I wasn't ultra accepting of Chopper fighting Pero, but I can see it potentially happening if whatever side effect Caesar mentions forces him into a new stage of uncontrollable monster. Neko gets his moment but then potentially Chopper just comes in and destroys Perospero lol
In thia chapter shows me, monster point Chopper with more time, he can face Perospero easily, because marco was sweating about Perospero arrows, but chopper is rrceiving a dozen of then alone and fighting a YC2 guy!

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Mate, what the fuck are you talking about, stop crying and try to read my post correctly so that we can skip majority of this pointless discussion.

I myself said that I see Marco and King as equals. Marco didn't defeat King already because he fought both King and Queen for an entire hour and was greatly exhausted doing so, there are plenty of panels proving that King AND Queen couldn't do anything else because of Marco.

- When Queen tried to attack Chopper, Marco prevented it.
- King admitted that he had his hands full already.

Marco can't beat King and Queen, but he did a damn good job keeping them busy and is still just superficially damaged.

So it's your turn, explain why King or Queen didn't manage to beat Marco in an entire hour ?

Because of FS blah blah blah right ?
Get the fuck outta here
That's your guess, as I told you, it was KING vs MARCO all the time in 1x1, that's what the panels demonstrated when we returned to KING in ZOAN form vs MARCO.
With QUEEN completely out of the fight, MARCO had to get his attention by attacking him off guard, which shows how much Queen was not involved in the fight.
Twice that.

That point alone is enough to counter everything you said. "QUEEN and KING fought for 1 hour against MARCO", WHERE? When we returned to the fight, we only had KING attacking MARCO, and QUEEN focusing on the bay characters.

If you call the brief moment that MARCO attacked QUEEN unaware that he was not involved in the KING VS MARCO fight, of an hour-long fight, I don't know what to say about it ... Who tired MARCO was KING alone ... Chapter 1007 demonstrates how much QUEEN was unfocused on MARCO the entire time.

Status
Not open for further replies.