What’s the spoiler provider hiding from us?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

And then Law's Submarine or the Thousand Sunny show up, if not something else. :myman:
That would be a nice touch to Enies Lobby too, if the Sunny shows up. Maybe we can finally meet the Sunny's ghost/Klabautermann too? Although I think only appears when the ship is doomed beyond repair? Unless it will be appear regardless of that circumstance and thus for it's own other reasons?

I seriously doubt the Sunny will get destroyed and replaced given Franky's dream and all the features had installed into it, but it might get some upgrades at Elbaf potentially? I found it annoying Oda actually baited us with the Sunny getting blown up twice too and Big Mom is lucky Franky didn't see her wrecking the ship too!

:zorothink: :nicagesmile:

Kanjuro and Kiku should really stay dead after this, though I'm not hopeful.
100% not happening. You can almost tell this was meant to end Kanjuro's treachery (he's crying at the end) and Kiku really didn't get closure with Izou. Kin definitely won't die before seeing his wife either.

Better to accept that probably none of them will die, I do still think that all 10 (including Kanjuro) will deliver finishing blows to the Numbers once we see all 10.

Essentially they'll defend the capital from them, because that is what they were being setup for imo. Like I expect Denjiro/Sasaki, Neko/Pero, and Inu/Jack to all receive closure in some form but lose those fights too and it all be left to strawhats. Same with Kawamatsu and Izou if they help against Queen and King. Asura is probably fine lol. They will serve their final use elsewhere

That would be a nice touch to Enies Lobby too, if the Sunny shows up. Maybe we can finally meet the Sunny's ghost/Klabautermann too? Although I think only appears when the ship is doomed beyond repair? Unless it will be appear regardless of that circumstance and thus for it's own other reasons?

I seriously doubt the Sunny will get destroyed and replaced given Franky's dream and all the features had installed into it, but it might get some upgrades at Elbaf potentially? I found it annoying Oda actually baited us with the Sunny getting blown up twice too and Big Mom is lucky Franky didn't see her wrecking the ship too!

:zorothink: :nicagesmile:
I'm looking forward it, actually I recall when the Going Merry managed to dialogue with the SHs despite not possessing VOAT. Wow.

100% not happening. You can almost tell this was meant to end Kanjuro's treachery (he's crying at the end) and Kiku really didn't get closure with Izou. Kin definitely won't die before seeing his wife either.

Better to accept that probably none of them will die, I do still think that all 10 (including Kanjuro) will deliver finishing blows to the Numbers once we see all 10.

Essentially they'll defend the capital from them, because that is what they were being setup for imo. Like I expect Denjiro/Sasaki, Neko/Pero, and Inu/Jack to all receive closure in some form but lose those fights too and it all be left to strawhats. Same with Kawamatsu and Izou if they help against Queen and King. Asura is probably fine lol. They will serve their final use elsewhere
Yes....this is OP and no one dies for most part even the mountain god which was cut in half survived.......

G

Gorosei Informer

He is just playing the tsundere cheerleader.
"It-it's not like I give a fu-fuck about Luffy, ba-baka..!"
I've joked he's a tsundere too before, but this is so funny! Tsun D Ere confirmed! Redheads are always so feisty! Funnily enough, Bonney seems to be like that too, I kinda wanna ship her and Kid now too LOL!

:rolaugh::vistalaugh:

Seriously though, I'm really interested to see where his character arc and his rivalry with Luffy goes, especially regarding Shanks and their histories with him. Lot of potential for some major dissonance between Luffy and Kid there?

:usosmug::kidsmile::endthis:

:sus:In most areas of the community, I'm seeing a lot Sanji fans have started hyping up Sanji vs Queen, and hyping Queen. I hardly see much Queen slander from them now, and even less, "Sanji vs King". I say good, I'm all for it. In a way it was inevitable really.

I've noticed, in general, fans of OP that tend to have the hardest time dealing in the observable reality are Sanji's fans, on the other side of the spectrum you would find fans of Zoro, which is why Zoro fans have been getting the most things right this arc.

So it's good that most Sanji fans are starting to accept what's been understood by the rest of the fans, Sanji vs Queen. The problem is that when Queen slander was at an all time high, it was coming from fans of Sanji. :choppawhat:
Guess we'll just sweep it under the rug.

If Zoro never fought Kaido, let alone scar him, would Zoro fans be able to back track as easily..

So Sanjis just gonna drop everything and go save momo even tho Kawamtsu literally told him Momo is fine?And Zoro told them to go to the Performance floor?

Sanji has been worrying about Kinemon and Momo the whole raid, and now that there’s a maiden there who’s on deathbed, as well as Sanjis friend who just got crushed, and Momo in need of help, who else do you think will go?

G

Gorosei Informer

I'm looking forward it, actually I recall when the Going Merry managed to dialogue with the SHs despite not possessing VOAT. Wow.
Yeah thats a great point, that was a really surprising moment. I wonder if it was the ghost communicating with them or just somehow Merry itself? I would love to see Sunny talk to the SHs one day, I want to know what it's like too.

Merry talking and it's final moments were so heartbreaking and even traumatic for me, I was like Usopp, refusing to accept it's situation and vainly hoping it could be saved. It was so iconic, such a hero and so lovable, it had it's own character like it's own eyes popping ou when they fell from Skypeia or shot up towards it? Something like that?

Oda is really in his element when it comes to moments like Merry's death and funeral.

Status
Not open for further replies.