What’s the spoiler provider hiding from us?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Completely a lie, you are completely wrong, KING cut off MARCO's wing, and QUEEN pierced him with his LASER, all of this is affecting and consuming MARCO's energy, he just needs to keep attacking. KING did this completely alone, attacking bursts in his ZOAN form. You say that QUEEN does not have ranged attacks, when he can shoot lasers, and does he have weapons?
I said that Queen has shown two ranged attacks his Laser Beams + extending his Neck, both of which were countered and shown ineffective against Marco. King only cut off Marco's wing when he was busy dodging Queens attack and charging at him. When Marco focused on King he send his ass crashing into a building.

Your lasers have a long range this is another excuse for you, in fact you are so stupid that you even contradicted yourself, QUEEN can’t use ranged attacks right? This means that his incapacity did not allow him to meddle in the fight between MARCO and KING, which in fact confirms that KING was SOLO all the time.
No it means that the few ranged attacks Queen has were shown to be useless, so he didn't even bother and tried to find holes to attack Chopper which Marco all prevented. King couldn't even manage to give Queen a single second so that he can attack Chopper without Marco intervening.

Marco kept his ass busy for an entire hour," prove it. We only have a brief panel of this, from MARCO with his junk AP, interrupting QUEEN, even so it is insufficient, QUEEN has been playing with his game all the time, and does not care about MARCO vs KING.
Lmao, I don't need to prove shit. King already admitted that he had his hands full with Marco despite having Queen as backup, read the manga.

You just need to accept and take MARCO's balls out of your mouth, I know he is just like LARINES MF and that's why he is so committed to defending him, but MARCO has already been choked by BIG MOM.
The same way Marco chocked both King and Queen together
:suresure:

Read chapter 1007 and see if MARCO can stop QUEEN. While ODA NERFED KING and QUEEN in their ZOAN and BASE modes. MARCO is already at his best, the same he used to face the admirals.
The one nerfed here is Marco because Oda needed to weaken him so that King doesn't get wrecked in a 1v1.

Even in his ZOAN form and being caught off guard QUEEN is completely fine, MARCO would have already taken QUEEN if he could (Withdrawn, defeated, finished), but he is not capable of doing this without high or extreme differences.
Still was more than enough to prevent him from touching Chopper in an entire hour.

I'll ignore the cute little insults you had for me hidden throughout your posts, maybe with your mental level it's easy to get baited that way, but this doesn't work on me so try something else.
The hardest part about this was to decipher what the fuck you were writing up to begin with.

@Paperchampion23 :doffytroll::doffytroll::doffytroll: I don't even know what to say anymore
Don't worry, denial is a very basic human flaw.

First the logic was that Sanji would save Momo from King in order to match that headcanon for some reason. Now it's clear King has nothing to do with that, so they've upgraded thst idea to say Sanji will save Momo from Kaido, even while they are literally leaving the mansion and heading in the opposite direction as of 2 chapters ago

Gotta just wait and let the canon material destroy that logic, then wait for the meltdowns when something doesn't go their way.

Hiyori, that's how the Scabbards got healed.
Well Sanjis headed to the performance floor as far as we know, so unless you explain what will make sanji turn around, Your theory's in the mud currently. Its not like sanji can see kinemon and okiku's situation. Not to mention the countless number of times Feminine Characters have been in trouble in Onigashima and Sanji was nowhere to be seen.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Don't worry, denial is a very basic human flaw.

First the logic was that Sanji would save Momo from King in order to match that headcanon for some reason. Now it's clear King has nothing to do with that, so they've upgraded thst idea to say Sanji will save Momo from Kaido, even while they are literally leaving the mansion and heading in the opposite direction as of last chapter.

Gotta just wait and let the canon material destroy that logic, then wait for the meltdowns when something doesn't go their way.
Chrono was smart, he left before Sanji vs Queen happens:suresure:

Status
Not open for further replies.