What’s the spoiler provider hiding from us?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That doesn’t even make sense. Queen and kaido don’t fight the same and it was a 5v1. We will see in a 1v1 how zoro can do.

both queen and kaido are zoans and queen has been shown to be very durable anyways
zoro had a 1v1 with kaido when he made a scar lmfao the fk u smoking 5v1 he bested kaido in a 1v1
queen got one shoted by braindead linlin with no homies :risitavirus:
low iq bozo

Well Sanjis headed to the performance floor as far as we know, so unless you explain what will make sanji turn around, Your theory's in the mud currently. Its not like sanji can see kinemon and okiku's situation. Not to mention the countless number of times Feminine Characters have been in trouble in Onigashima and Sanji was nowhere to be seen.

Huh? You asked how Zoro gets healed and I said Hiyori. Sanji group will run into her and leave Zoro with her, Kawa prob stays too,, then Sanji and Izou go towards Momo.
Izou protects Kiku, Shinobu protects Kinemon and Sanji takes Momo and keep him away from Kaido by flying/going invisible until Luffy is back in action.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
  • Law is imitating Zoro, with one eye closed and a T shirt that says Hunter with a tiger behind him. Either Oda is trolling Zoro fans or making it blatantly clear who the Tiger is (Spoilers: Its zoro)
  • Luffy bears Joy boy's will confirmed
  • Chopper is at best YC4
  • Momonosuke is an Ancient Weapon or something.
  • And Luffy has a higher bounty than Marco. Maybe King
These are my takeaways from this chapter

Thoughts? @Paperchampion23 @bennbeckman @Jew D. Boy @TheKnightOfTheSea @Doggo
  • Like the comparison, but when I say that Law could never, I mean he could fuckin’ NEVER
  • As if there were still any lingering doubts...honestly, I’d been holding out hope that “Joy Boy” was a singular character more than the spirit of adventure or what the fuck ever, but I guess this is acceptable
  • Didn’t think Chopper would even be able to hold Queen off for this long, so let’s not count these particular chickens until they’re hatched :wellwell:
  • Momo, Vivi, and Shirahoshi...the three young princesses who will propel Luffy to victory, liek this if u cri evry tiem :catsweat:
  • If he somehow doesn’t now, he damn sure will at the end of the arc, as is tradition

G

Gorosei Informer

Sanji is breaking Kaido's kanabo soon

It's real :finally: :finally:

Anti Manner Kick Course is coming back
I know it's not Kaido but I legit wanna see a moment like this:

But given Chopper has been the one laying down the smack down on Queen, Sanji deserves something much better. Either King or helping to protect vs/block Kaido somehow. This is the level the SHs should really be on, if they don't want history to repeat itself and hence why I've been kinda disappointed with Usopp and Nami currently.
Oda should let them all gain haki and use it too really.

Anti Manner Kick Course was the hypest shit though, it definitely needs to come back in some way, for something important and dramatic!

I'd love another Sanji vs Jyabura type moment, Sanji being the hunter again!

:stealthblack::finally::fransuper:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
That doesn’t even make sense. Queen and kaido don’t fight the same and it was a 5v1. We will see in a 1v1 how zoro can do.

both queen and kaido are zoans and queen has been shown to be very durable anyways
Lmfao don't give me your retarded shit.
Who else helped zoro land the asura hit on kaido ? Or the tatsumaki ?
It was 1 vs 1

Queen is getting tagged by m chopper
He dies to zoro instantly

actually just stalling kaido would do him good.. he can be annoying for kaido tho.. plus he has the RS with Invisibility buff so he can play Peek a Booo with him for a while
So basically what Sanji has been doing the entire post timeskip, that people have been complaining about and dont appreciate?
I thought people wanted something more concrete for Sanji? Not just another clash against the Main Villain

they are wandering the island it with no purpose nah that isn't a proof like when you say why we didn't see them when ulti and page one were beating nami and usopp and then tama came lmao
... the place again is volatile ... boa seemed to be unaware that luffy got defeated.. kaido has to tell her to inform everyone of it as she brings up something irrelevant...

you ask me for proof when i give a logical reason to why i believe what believe... you don't even provide proof of any existing Myres on the roof after that battle..

bruh

Yeah only that matters ; Zoro blocked combined attack from 2 yonko and that was the cause he is out , that didn't stop him from giving Kaido a scar on his body , Kaido huffed and panted , sweated and shivered , got bloodied in his mouth and his torso , he screamed in pain . while Luffy is knocked out cold again while Zoro is conscious even after taking hybrid bagua with broken bones and no stamina left
Lol sure.... nice fanfiction... top 10 in the cringe fest.

Status
Not open for further replies.