What’s the spoiler provider hiding from us?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well said. The entire destiny thing, as much as we're bored of it, makes sense in OP. It's build up that way while it wasn't in Naruto.

Naruto still GOAT series though
:goyea:
naruto still to this day has the best ending from a major long running series. its mediocre, but still better than anything else.literally cant debate this fact

all these years narutoh fan had to endure.... ironic, simply ironic

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
"Chopper: Crap, nothing I do has an effect on Queen. I don't even have 10 minutes left. Even tough I was finally able to increase the time limit."
Chopper is trying but I told you there was no way he could fuck with a 1.3b Calamity. It just doesn't feel realistic. For everyone thinking Queen is gna be an easy dub for Sanji, I truly feel sorry for you :kobeha:

Hopefully Oda delivers on the matches. If he's spending as long as he is here, he might as well dedicate extra chapters to make the fights enjoyable.

As of now it's been roughly 35 chapters of setup in this raid lol, and key opponents (King, Queen, Jack) seem to not even have their defining matchups yet (maybe they do already, but imo it's probably Zoro, Sanji and Yamato)
Guys, there’s another yonko running loose on the battle field

Do you actually think these match ups are still happening so clearly?

Momo was in the ceiling of the second floor right? That means Kaido is ONE FLOOR away from the live floor where EVERYONE IS FIGHTING

SURELY HIS PRESENSE IS GONNA AFFECT THE REST OF THESE MATCH UPS

I think Sanji is going to save Momo and keep him away until Luffy is back in action.
It'll be a few chapters of chase with Dragon form and Stealth Black.
I don't know when Sanji is going to protect Momo but he is going to, at the very least from King.
What i know is that whoever thinks he is going to save Chopper from Queen replicating a douple page similar to Chopper's one, is crazy or a Sanji hater :kayneshrug:

Kaidos durability needs Ryuo to overcome. Sanji have ryuo.
If you wanna talk about fire, raizo reversed Kaidos boro breath and that still aint do anything
Are you saying kaidos boro breath <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Sanjis DJ?
if we remember correctly sanji kicked a hole in jabra with a casual DJ kick.. I'm not comparing them but sanji is known to bybass defenses.... and no sanji doesn't have ryou but he doesn't need ryou to fry someone, his less potent attacks hurt someone as durable as Vergo who gets agitated by sanji's interference.

FMI feat is a considerable one since he was able to produce the required potency to grill karaken's tentacle which even luffy couldn't do with his signature attack to hordy underwater.. and that isn't even sanji's best of moves.. he was able go indent Yonji's RS which king was incapable of considering his intentions and luffy's reaction to the blow sanji got.

even HM scorched someone that was 20m taller than oras himself... and that's prolly the strongest or 2nd strongest move he has shown... and yet he held back a move against his father..

compare sanji's feats with BB....BB isn't even a concentrated attack its a blast of continuous fire which gradually burns through where as sanji's attack entails concentration and brute force and the destructive force of DJ..

if you're asking me that whether or not t sanji can damage kaido... the answer is Yes he definitely can

Bogard

You can't win
With Kaido coming back below the roof and about to kill Momonosuke someone needs to keep him at bay

Luffy is currently out, Zoro is currently like a mummy, Kid is busy with BM, Killer with Hawkins, Law lastly was interested in Big Mom's location, but with the report, could he change his mind as the other D allied to Luffy?

But judging by Kaido's location, I'd bank more on Yamato who last time I checked was nearby, which should please @Cinera

Although I still don't think she'd accomplish much. It'd probably serve to reveal the backstory between Kaido and Yamato

I can tell you its not gonna be a Strawhat at this point..... Arrow I know You saw this Panel..... These panels mean theres 20-30 chapters left in the arc at Best.

Which means these fights are gonna wrap in at most 20 chapters. One Piece Fights get 1-2 chapters of focus at most and theres atleast 7 fights were gonna see a conclusion to based on this panel.

Unless Queen is gonna come with Sanji to go save momonuske theres no time for your theory to happen.

If Act 3 ends at 1018, then we got another 45 chapters to go. The fights will conclude in Act 4 (30 chapters).

I think Sasaki and Who’s Who will get full matches from the Tobi Rōppo. The rest will get one chapter / two chapter struggles at best. Calamities should get 4 chapter fights minimum.
Yup. Considering how much Kaido has gotten in terms of battles the last 25 chapters, and how much more we expect when Luffy gets back up, his calamities deserve substantial fights. They need big moments to feel like the crew is defeating billion beli monsters.

I do hope it goes this way, once Oda spends the next however long dedicating to setting everything up. These matchups should be fully set very soon, it shouldn't take much longer for Sanji to arrive and potentially save Chopper, Oda to show us the method of how Zoro will recover, direct us exactly where Yamato should be going (either back down to Jack or just Kaido at this point), and let us know if Ulti/P1 will recover for Nami/Usppp

Like beyond this many other fights are set or are nearly set. It's just taking forever to play every everything out lol. It's painfully obvious because there is a clear amount of stalling going in here:

- Barely anything of Black Maria, Sasaki and WsW's fights being shown, none of their hybrids (or in Black Maria's case, allegedly her full zoan)

- Calamities have been stalled since before Chapter 1000. No hybrids, no clearly defined matchup as of yet. This chapter we get Queen laughing at poor Chopper

- Page 1 and Ulti were shown a lot but the fact that they were used as fodder for BM explains why they were shown at least for now, however it's clear to me that they were done in this way to be nerfed for Nami and Usopp. High ancient zoan recover is a topic mentioned multiple times this arc.

- Half the Numbers have not been shown at all. Clearly a reason for this that's plot related.

- Big Mom's side is stalled for now just like the rest.

You can see there is a lot of jumping around, which is what Oda does until fights are dead set on being handled in the next set of chapters. For example it took ~20 chapters for Dressrosa to get through its skirmishes, then Oda delivered 1/2 chapter fights for about 10 chapters until it was just Luffy and Doffy. Now it's about 35/40 chapters for the raid alone and the setup still isn't done. Nearly double the amount of setup so far. And the biggest difference is that these are mostly strawhat fights, not Strawhat Fleet fights, so the fights will probably be longer/more signficant.

Last edited:
if we remember correctly sanji kicked a hole in jabra with a casual DJ kick.. I'm not comparing them but sanji is known to bybass defenses.... and no sanji doesn't have ryou but he doesn't need ryou to fry someone, his less potent attacks hurt someone as durable as Vergo who gets agitated by sanji's interference.

FMI feat is a considerable one since he was able to produce the required potency to grill karaken's tentacle which even luffy couldn't do with his signature attack to hordy underwater.. and that isn't even sanji's best of moves.. he was able go indent Yonji's RS which king was incapable of considering his intentions and luffy's reaction to the blow sanji got.

even HM scorched someone that was 20m taller than oras himself... and that's prolly the strongest or 2nd strongest move he has shown... and yet he held back a move against his father..

compare sanji's feats with BB....BB isn't even a concentrated attack its a blast of continuous fire which gradually burns through where as sanji's attack entails concentration and brute force and the destructive force of DJ..

if you're asking me that whether or not t sanji can damage kaido... the answer is Yes he definitely can
Sanjis fire is not stronger than Boro Breath. Boro Breath didn't even do 1% to Kaido. Case closed.
Are you telling me Sanji has Yonko level attacks in the bag?

Status
Not open for further replies.