What’s the spoiler provider hiding from us?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yamato vs Jack?? Why would the strongest fighter from the alliance fight the weakest Calamity???
I mean,, believe whatever you want to when it comes to powerscale lol..

I've said this multiple times already, if Inu cannot handle Jack, by pure deduction either Yamato or Law have to help him. They are the only 2 fighters currently available unless Killer is freed up too. They are the floor directly below and above him respectively.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'π–˜ π•Ύπ–•π–†π–œπ–“
β€Ž
It's possible, though I question what happens if the BMP show up the moment Onigashima lands. That will present even more problems if it happens.

Who fights Smoothie? I'd 100% vote for Killer there Hawkins and Apoo are meant meant switch sides. Who fights Daifuku, Compote, or Snack? Good opportunities to have the Supernova handle her crew while Luffy's handles Kaido's.
If the Big Mom Pirates actually join the battle, I'd say Apoo vs Compote(Compote probably has a weird power like Apoo, lots of female characters do), Daifuku vs Heat and Wire, Snack vs Hawkins and Killer vs Smoothie.

If somebody came to me 7-8 months ago and told me that the raid failing theory is gonna be true, I would've laughed at their face. Some would still do but I personally consider it a possibility now. Still not the strongest possibility tho.
Nah. Oda wouldn’t kill an entire cities worth of people. Luffy will be back up in a few chapters and the final battle will begin

I'm already saying that lol
Ironically.
Jinbe vs Base Queen would be cool, but Zoan Queen's just a damage sponge.
Jinbei slander comes from Sanji fans scared of him occupying the M3 spot.
Some Zoro fans also slander Jinbei, but I've moreso seen them respect Jinbei's spot.

Jinbei has strong enough Armament to block Akainu punches, blow back Nerfed Big Mom using Ikoku, and takes care of Warlords like Moria easily. Jinbei vs Queen would be a High to Extreme Diff. I have faith that Jinbei could learn some great things out of this fight if it were to happen. But ofc I think Sanji vs Queen will be a thing.

But maybe Jinbei joins Eustass and Law (maybe Marco) against Big Mom. Fingers crossed though.

It's possible, though I question what happens if the BMP show up the moment Onigashima lands. That will present even more problems if it happens.

Who fights Smoothie? I'd 100% vote for Killer there Hawkins and Apoo are meant meant switch sides. Who fights Daifuku, Compote, or Snack? Good opportunities to have the Supernova handle her crew while Luffy's handles Kaido's.
Killer fighting Smoothie? I can see it happening but would I like it? Nahh
Are you sure that Hawkins and Apoo are switching sides? I don't see it happening with Killer and Drake at this point... no need to explain Killer-Hawkins situation, Drake clearly stated twice that he always hated Apoo...
If they have to switch, it's now/soon or never.
Post automatically merged:

If it's for Killer I'm in

Only Kidd pirates member that I respect and support
It's a shame that you don't look up for the Captain, but Killer respect is always well appreciated by me :goyea:

TheKnightOfTheSea

β€Ž
If the Big Mom Pirates actually join the battle, I'd say Apoo vs Compote(Compote probably has a weird power like Apoo, lots of female characters do), Daifuku vs Heat and Wire, Snack vs Hawkins and Killer vs Smoothie.
It would be kind of weird if:

• Luffy fights Kaido and defeats him.
  • Zoro fights King/Queen, reopens Kaido's scar and then kills him(maybe).
  • Kidd and Law fight Big Mom and defeat her(presuming that BM is going out this arc.)
  • While Killer fights Hawkins.
I like the idea of Killer joining the battle against Big Mom.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
β€Ž
I mean,, believe whatever you want to when it comes to powerscale lol..

I've said this multiple times already, if Inu cannot handle Jack, by pure deduction either Yamato or Law have to help him. They are the only 2 fighters currently available unless Killer is freed up too. They are the floor directly below and above him respectively.
Yamato isn't available. Yamato's goal was always Kaido. Denjiro is free, why can't he help Inu against Jack?

Nah. Oda wouldn’t kill an entire cities worth of people. Luffy will be back up in a few chapters and the final battle will begin
Oda can say that everyone evacuated the city on seeing the flying island coming towards them. What I mean is that Oda can make the raid fail if he wants to do it, all these small things aren't really a problem for him tbh. The real problem is this arc's length.

TheKnightOfTheSea

β€Ž
Jinbei slander comes from Sanji fans scared of him occupying the M3 spot.
Some Zoro fans also slander Jinbei, but I've moreso seen them respect Jinbei's spot.

Jinbei has strong enough Armament to block Akainu punches, blow back Nerfed Big Mom using Ikoku, and takes care of Warlords like Moria easily. Jinbei vs Queen would be a High to Extreme Diff. I have faith that Jinbei could learn some great things out of this fight if it were to happen. But ofc I think Sanji vs Queen will be a thing.

But maybe Jinbei joins Eustass and Law (maybe Marco) against Big Mom. Fingers crossed though.
It would be interesting to hear Jinbe's opinion on Queen's gas weapons, and see how he'll deal with it.

I don't think Jinbe and Marco are going to fight Big Mom. Only the Supernovas and Yamato will fight the Yonko in the final battle imo.

Yamato isn't available. Yamato's goal was always Kaido. Denjiro is free, why can't he help Inu against Jack?
I mean:

- You can say she isn't until she's literally confronting Kaido. Sanji and Jinbe intended to help against Kaido until they couldn't.

- Denjiro is different because Inu literally told all the scabbards to go ahead. Why would he head backwards to where he was already? It would be entirely reductive for him to go back and help. Plus it's painfully obvious he's going to go help Franky considering his relationship to Sasaki

Again, I say Yamato because she now would have to head back down anyway and Jack is a floor below. It could also be Law, but in this case he intends to head towards Big Mom.

Either Inu wins by himself or one of these 2 does not reach their Yonko destination. It's deductive logic, there is literally no one else around to help fight Jack otherwise, UNLESS someone else quits their fight to assist.

100% not happening. You can almost tell this was meant to end Kanjuro's treachery (he's crying at the end) and Kiku really didn't get closure with Izou. Kin definitely won't die before seeing his wife either.

Better to accept that probably none of them will die, I do still think that all 10 (including Kanjuro) will deliver finishing blows to the Numbers once we see all 10.

Essentially they'll defend the capital from them, because that is what they were being setup for imo. Like I expect Denjiro/Sasaki, Neko/Pero, and Inu/Jack to all receive closure in some form but lose those fights too and it all be left to strawhats. Same with Kawamatsu and Izou if they help against Queen and King. Asura is probably fine lol. They will serve their final use elsewhere
I may agree with you on everything you just said but I really hope at least Kanjuro dies this time. Him surviving a second time from quote on quote a fatal wound woukd be very underwhelming to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.