What’s the spoiler provider hiding from us?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanjis fire is not stronger than Boro Breath. Boro Breath didn't even do 1% to Kaido. Case closed.
Are you telling me Sanji has Yonko level attacks in the bag?
are you saying BB is = TB
?

BB isn't that potent.....

and yes arguably sanji's flames are hotter.. i mean its canonically told by oda that his heart burns hotter than his legs.. so emotions.. but now he's fully able to utilize then to enhance his flames... sanji' strongest techniques /moves are yet to come

and no HM isn't his strongest yet.. zoro has been called DSS as his ultimate technique doesn't make it his strongest as proven by the latest chaps...

so even his technique's potency depends on how he feels.. we haven't seen him being as cold and stern like he was in EL.. so wait for it

are you saying BB is = TB
?

BB isn't that potent.....

and yes arguably sanji's flames are hotter.. i mean its canonically told by oda that his heart burns hotter than his legs.. so emotions.. but now he's fully able to utilize then to enhance his flames... sanji' strongest techniques /moves are yet to come

and no HM isn't his strongest yet.. zoro has been called DSS as his ultimate technique doesn't make it his strongest as proven by the latest chaps...

so even his technique's potency depends on how he feels.. we haven't seen him being as cold and stern like he was in EL.. so wait for it
Yea bro we done here.
Im not gonna continue anymore.
If you wanna believe that Sanji flames are hotter than a nuclear alcohol concentrated blast from Kaido, go ahead.

The only reason Kinemon will survive, is because Oda is a coward. The spikes on Kaido's club legit have the size of Kinemon's head, and Kaido with his monstrous strength and adv. CoC smashes his head.

Kanjuro caused the deaths of 3 Scabbards (although indirectly in the case of Kinemon)
No scabbard will die, lol. That's One Piece after all, where fodder Pound survives Oven's decapitation.

If Marco's bounty is below Luffy's, my guess it that it's at 1.4 billion. I don't see much reason in King having a crazy high bounty (not one higher than Marco or Luffy anyway) at this point so my guess would be it's between Queen's and Marco's. Perhaps 1.4 billion as well to hype him up a bit or in the 1.3's to portray him closely to Queen.

Perospero joined in to help the Calamities but he hasn't accomplished much of anything. He's been spamming arrows at Chopper while the dude is faceing Queen but that seems to be it. I expected more before Neku shows up and they clash.

I still think the act will end soon and that there'll be emphasis on the alliance having it's backs on the ropes (perhaps we get some hybrid forms revealed) before Act 4 where Sanji and the Scabbards arrive to lower the burden on the alliance at the Live Floor and we see the Flying Six matches finish up.

Who's Who is doing really well against Jimbei and I hope we get 2 or so chapters on that fight in Act 4.

that nuclear alcohol blast did no shit to luffy in his gear 4th...and you're calling it yonko level...

.. and yea time will tell obviously you don't have to hear this from me
Luffy ate it because his body is coated with Armament Haki.......

Armament Haki defends hits..................

And he still took damage...........

Status
Not open for further replies.