What’s the spoiler provider hiding from us?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What I dislike is the way how the fight with Kaido vs Luffy end, it was to fast and unspectacular,no tension at all.
In compare I like how Stampede make that far better, with giving Bullet a new form and stomping all Supernova, however this feel lackluster, would like it how Kaido show a new form or attack and complete overwhelmed Luffy with a big move. The defeat of Luffy would then have more weight to the story, showing Kaido beeing the nonplus ultra and for Luffy to overcome him.

Not misunderstand me since I not saying it was totally bad, but I would love the other case more.
Hybrid Kaido vs Base Luffy was to much equal and in this version it seems more like Kaido won duo Luffy not using G4.
I would like it more when Kaido beat Luffy in G4, while using something like awakening. That would give more the shock effect and more tension, everyone would be hyped because they know how op Kaido with awakening would be.

I think in that case the team for Stampede handle it better with Bullet who use a powerfull blow to beat the Supernova.
At the top after Bullet beat Luffy, he even go a step above and showcase his monster awakenend form, that was a really great showcase of a powerfull villian. Not saying Kaido don´t having it, I just say Oda could do it better.

Why are you treating QUEEN like he's been full time all the time against MARCO?
Well clearly King hasnt been Full time against Marco either or else Marco wouldnt be making jokes for a full chapter while queem got slapped

Right?

So who cares? We have seen TWO chapters of Marco fighting Both King and queen. ONE chapter of Marco fighting only King. ONE chapter of Marco fighting only Queen.

Done.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Spoiler 1013: Luffy ran out of haki, that's why he lost

Actual chaptet: No haki mention

SPOILER 1014: Luffy ran out of haki, that's why he lost

New update: No haki mention

Me: Why do these spoiler providers keep insisting on the haki thing, giving misleading information?

Better not hear that bullshit again in spoiler 1015:pepeke:
Yeah they made it seem like kaido was attacking momo with his club but that never happened:kayneshrug:

Nah he has more powerful fire abilites for sure like queen's blast
The only thing he would have like that is his Sword attacks... I doubt very much that he is going to have fire attacks on the level of a fire fist... Simply because there has to be a reason the fire fruit exists... King having fire abilities on par with the fire fruit would make the fire fruit redundant

So maybe King other fire abilities are basically Kin’emon stuff where his sword slashes are on fire or something like that

Spoiler 1013: Luffy ran out of haki, that's why he lost

Actual chaptet: No haki mention

SPOILER 1014: Luffy ran out of haki, that's why he lost

New update: No haki mention

Me: Why do these spoiler providers keep insisting on the haki thing, giving misleading information?

Better not hear that bullshit again in spoiler 1015:pepeke:
Perma ban who shares this shit spoilers

The only thing he would have like that is his Sword attacks... I doubt very much that he is going to have fire attacks on the level of a fire fist... Simply because there has to be a reason the fire fruit exists... King having fire abilities on par with the fire fruit would make the fire fruit redundant

So maybe King other fire abilities are basically Kin’emon stuff where his sword slashes are on fire or something like that
Yeah well queen also is going to use more science techs against sanji.........so I do believe king can have decent fire ability......maybe hell fire which burns hotter than ordinary fire stuff..........there is a reason why oda had king's race as an unique race too.........we will see....

Chapter 887:

Oda won't kill people just for the sake of it in general....Pound has no impact on story, so it could be why he was kept alive...I mean the same Oda killed Ace, Whitebeard, Pedro, Yasu, Monet, Vergo afterall....Kinemon may not die as he didn't meet his wife yet but Kanjuro and Kiku definitely dead (atleast I hope)....it is surprising in a good way if Kinemon dies too....

Status
Not open for further replies.