What’s the spoiler provider hiding from us?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Buusatan94 @DarkWitch do you see why I said the Big Mom Pirates shouldn't Join?

They would be cucked by PIS the same way The Beast Pirates and Perospero are currently being treated. Don't delude yourself that that wouldn't happen because "BMP are more competent". Because let's be honest, Oda doesn't think that way
It's why I am rather hoping to see them fight against the marines than the Alliance.

Jiihad

RIP Toriyama
β€Ž
Yes nerfed king is fighting nerfed marco for an hour now? Very impressive glad you agreed :cheers:
Not going all out=/=Nerfed
Post automatically merged:

Say something with a sense bro.
I ain’t got nothing to discuss with a **** that deleted his account when Kaidou was getting his ass whooped then created a new one when Kaidou started looking good again.....

:sus:In most areas of the community, I'm seeing a lot Sanji fans have started hyping up Sanji vs Queen, and hyping Queen. I hardly see much Queen slander from them now, and even less, "Sanji vs King". I say good, I'm all for it. In a way it was inevitable really.

I've noticed, in general, fans of OP that tend to have the hardest time dealing in the observable reality are Sanji's fans, on the other side of the spectrum you would find fans of Zoro, which is why Zoro fans have been getting the most things right this arc.

So it's good that most Sanji fans are starting to accept what's been understood by the rest of the fans, Sanji vs Queen. The problem is that when Queen slander was at an all time high, it was coming from fans of Sanji. :choppawhat:
Guess we'll just sweep it under the rug.

If Zoro never fought Kaido, let alone scar him, would Zoro fans be able to back track as easily..
Sasuga sanji fans da!!

That is not tension. We all know they are going to win somehow, someday, and nobody really important (the strawhats) is going to die.
What you are feeling is fear Oda is going to drag this forever :whitepress:
As I said I know they will win but it’s the first time where I can’t imagine how. That’s enough tension for a manga like OP but you’re also right. I want this raid to fail or a shocking plot twist. I want that OP becomes darker and that the NW feels like hell

Status
Not open for further replies.