What’s the spoiler provider hiding from us?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just thought that Jinbe is YC2 and he should surpass his limits. Now I want to know how strong Whos who is and how much he can push Jinbe. Maybe Jinbe will not fight a calamity because he needs his strength for something later. If Jinbe fought a calamity he would be badly damaged. Maybe it has something to do with Big Mom. I can’t imagine that Jinbe is high vet lvl
Who's Who is that strong for me he is slightly below Cracker :goyea: never doubted the boy also his rival Sasaki will show his real strength soon I think he is slightly above Snack. EOW Jinbei = Cracker

He send attack to both Zoro and Law and Zoro got knockout after that attack while Law tanked it. He did become consicous after some time later, not instantly back on awake as we don't know how much time passed since it was flashback in the scene when Sanji meant them. So he wasn't awake for probably several minutes or hour at best.

Enma uses it own abilities as well given what Kaido stated and it being only one to harm Kaido and not Zoro's other swords. It is the truth.
Law didn't tank it with his body unportected. He literally used the ability curtain that was still in affect when he was hit. To add we have 0 evidence that zoro was unconscious though since the very next chapter we see he was up talking to sanji. We never saw zoros eyes whited out so I don't know how you can make the claim that he was unconscious

And in odas sbs he stated that enma only has one ability which release the haki of the person using it. Show me the panel where kaido says that enma has another abiiity.

To add people like yourself obviously do not know what a one shot it. A one shot is when I person is cleanly defeated in ONE SINGLE hit. For example kaido one shotting luffy in their first fight. Kaido never ONE SHOTTED zoro because he had already sustained damage from the same kaidos attack combine with bigmom two chapters before. Now If zoro was clean (or close to being clean) and kaido only took one move to end zoro you would have had a point. But that did not happen and thus it was not a one shot

Just thought that Jinbe is YC2 and he should surpass his limits. Now I want to know how strong Whos who is and how much he can push Jinbe. Maybe Jinbe will not fight a calamity because he needs his strength for something later. If Jinbe fought a calamity he would be badly damaged. Maybe it has something to do with Big Mom. I can’t imagine that Jinbe is high vet lvl
I mean to me Jinbe is going to end up low commander level. Somehow some water will shoot up into Onigashima and Jinbe will beat Whos Who

I can see Luffy high diffing King but the whole F6. Sheeeeesh, Ulti+Sasaki+Who's-who+Drake+PageOne+Black Maria. I call cap on that one. Drake alone looks strong as shit. Luffy would get overwhelmed:josad:

Luffy vs the flying 6:
Future Sight + Ryuo.
Black Maria is first threat because of Sticky Webs.
Luffy can punch each of them away to isolate them.
CoC punches take out Ulti and P1 temporarily.
Ryuo Red Rocs blow back WsW and Sasaki

Once he goes Snakeman it's over.

He
I can see Luffy high diffing King but the whole F6. Sheeeeesh, Ulti+Sasaki+Who's-who+Drake+PageOne+Black Maria. I call cap on that one. Drake alone looks strong as shit. Luffy would get overwhelmed:josad:

Luffy vs the flying 6:
Base luffy high diffs king.

The flying six is basically glorified fodder at this point for luffy. He doesn’t even need gear 4th

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'π–˜ π•Ύπ–•π–†π–œπ–“
β€Ž
I mean to me Jinbe is going to end up low commander level. Somehow some water will shoot up into Onigashima and Jinbe will beat Whos Who
We don't even know if Jinbe's using water at the moment. He might be saving some for later.

Status
Not open for further replies.