Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Zoro didn't even need to sneak attack so far in the series if I recall correctly. And it most likely cannot be ascribed to his code of honor, furthermore.
no wonder sanji fans made fun of zoro for not wanting to cut naked men since it would be dishonorable to slash those who can't defend themselves.
they are used to seeing sanji being dishonorable.

Last edited:

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Hahahahaha, your english comprenhension is worse than mine it seems.
Yes, I care about that and that's why I'm arguing it. What I don't care is about Sanji sneaking characters, that's what I said.

Seriously a dumbass.
yes sanji being a dishonorable little bitch is something you all should be used to by now, fighting like a man is zoro's thing

yes sanji being a dishonorable little bitch is something you all should be used to by now, fighting like a man is zoro's thing
Ohh, look at the poor kid, insulting a fictional character like it something real with the intent of triggering me since he was out of arguments and owned :milaugh:

Man, seriously you people are the most retarded fandom I ever saw. You surpassed the Beliebers lol.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Ohh, look at the poor kid, insulting a fictional character like it something real with the intent of triggering me since he was out of arguments and owned :milaugh:

Man, seriously you people are the most retarded fandom I ever saw. You surpassed the Beliebers lol.
said the guy who showed a panel of zoro attacking a guarding opponent and said ''hurr duhr here's zoro attacking an opponent off guard'' :lawsigh:
Post automatically merged:

The guy is immortal
isn't the arrow in his hair though?

I’ll admit
I was wrong Lol

But hey, for me I like the Jesus Luffy anyway so I don’t mind hhhhh
Though I’m sure many will be upset about it
Well I think this might be better than Law's crew just randomly appearing to save the day.... though depends how the ploot around it is added.
Post automatically merged:

or odda better comes wit beter explanations.. or eltse it's boll$h!T writing..
He can just come up with any random concept.

Status
Not open for further replies.