Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's all well and good but luffys ancient zoan recovery will never let him fall.
Oda can simply make Kaido's zoan recovery doesn't work anymore once he is KOed (like birdcage was deactivated after Doffy got KOed). The recovery works when the user got hurt but it stops once the user is fainted.

Anyway, "accept defeat" and "honorable death" both don't sit well with your ZKK scenario. Unless Kaido is bullshitting to Kinemon, but apparently this isn't the case.

Kaido clearly said to Kinemon "It's not easy. But sometimes you have to accept defeat." Then after that he comments about "honorable death".

Now, about the ZKK scenario you guys often talking about. Scenario is basically:
Luffy defeats Kaido -> Luffy collapsed yet Kaido stands up again with zoan recovery -> Kaido can't accept defeat then he goes ham, either targetting unconscious Luffy or running amok in Flower Capital -> ZKK.

Connecting the events above, Kaido should just accept defeat after Luffy defeated him. Based on what he said to Kinemon, he shouldn't wake up to attack Luffy again post his defeat (unless he is being a hypocrite to Kinemon).

Then about the "honorable death" part, being killed by Zoro after trying to either attack sitting duck Luffy or going rampage post his defeat doesn't sound like "honorable death" to me.
Honorable death fits more with a scenario like, Luffy defeats him, then either Marine or CP0 come then Kaido pulled a Zephyr to end the arc. And a final good moment for him and Yamato before his death.

What do you think? @Cinera @Aknolagon @Rivaille @Guan Yu @HA001 etc.
I do not support ZKK but character being hypocritical can exist.

No matter how Kaido’s fate is sealed I do think that it is gonna be humiliating to him. He will not have what he wants.

Status
Not open for further replies.