Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly I found this chapter pretty fire. Beforehand I was hoping for a crazy reveal for someone saving Luffy and was kinda disappointed to hear about Law's submarine, but since the voice of all things seems to be getting expanded upon I actually got pretty hyped. I'm also liking oda's ruthlessness, it really finally shows how unforgiving combat can be among pirates, since characters barely ever die in this show. And the fact that even Law is now showing a straw hat level of trust in Luffy was amazing to me. Btw I'm new to this forum, and I like both Zoro and Sanji and am not afraid to shit on anyone that shits on either one of them :)

Badass action by Sanji. :cheers:

Luffys will can never be broken! Wonder if Kaido heated his voice too?

badass moment by Yamato! The colored page is just pure epicness. 5/5 chap!
I'm kinda hoping that Kaido thought of Momonosuke's weird as a load of crap and that he hadn't heard anything from Luffy, that way Oda could set Luffy up for one crazy surprise attack king kong gun coated with conquerers haki. Cause as far as I'm concerned Luffy hasn't used a single gear four move with his new haki ability.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
I'm kinda hoping that Kaido thought of Momonosuke's weird as a load of crap and that he hadn't heard anything from Luffy, that way Oda could set Luffy up for one crazy surprise attack king kong gun coated with conquerers haki. Cause as far as I'm concerned Luffy hasn't used a single gear four move with his new haki ability.
I think he heard it and that’s why Kaido made the message to everyone instantly. It was to crush their morality and hope instantly, beat them, before Luffy is up again. A broken spirit is oftenly more worth than a crushed body. Imagine Luffy coming up again and see everyone is dead. He would be broken, exactly was Kaido would hoping for.

Status
Not open for further replies.