Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
What if when Kaido gets KOed by Luffy, his recovery that works from his DF power also stops working? (just like Doffy's birdcage that is the work of his DF also stopped working as soon as Doffy got KOed)
That makes no sense?

The recovery is what lets them stand up from being knocked out?

Ulti was KOed by Yamato:

She was able to stand up shortly after:

This was due to her Ancient Zoan:

We also have the Jailer Beast from Impel Down who came back despite getting KOed.

Not happening. Kaido and Yamato's plot won't end well with their battle, that's why the Messiah will come to save the day.

While I'm quite sure (but not 100% sure) that Kaido and Yamato's plot will end in "happy ending" as in Yamato won't view her dad as bad as now anymore post Wano arc.
Thus imo the Zephyr part will play later. In Kaido's final moment, he will pull a Zephyr to save Luffy (whom he started to respect over time) and Yamato (his daughter) from the new threats. In Kaido's final moment, Yamato will not view him as antagonistic father anymore, at least not as bad as now.
Well, we're going to see how the battle plays out in the coming chapters, so I'll just withhold my opinion for now

that's actually pretty good, being sentenced for community service must be humiliating for someone who desired to conquer the world.
I just had a thought, what if Luffy somehow, accidently or not, manages to do to Kaido what was done to Zunicha at some point and imprint some kind of order in his subconscious that he can't go against. Like never to return to Wano or to become docile, etc...
That'd be very messed up and dark :kidsmile:

Lol I'm just going off what you said.
King and zoro have no set up.
Marco and King have the parallels
(Fire birds, yc1s, asked by another yonko to join, kicked memes ship)
And Marco is the one whose fought him all this time.
King's gonna have to beat Marco if he wants zoro at this rate.
That's a parallelism, it doesn't mean necessarily that Oda is gonna follow the exact same pattern of Enies Lobby.
To me it was clear from the moment they were first introduced together that King and Queen would been Zoro and Sanji opponents and I would be really surprised if King vs Zoro won't happen.
Don't get me wrong, King vs Marco is a really good match up, but I don't think Oda is gonna leave the second strongest Beast Pirate to other than the second strongest SH.

I just had a thought, what if Luffy somehow, accidently or not, manages to do to Kaido what was done to Zunicha at some point and imprint some kind of order in his subconscious that he can't go against. Like never to return to Wano or to become docile, etc...
That'd be very messed up and dark :kidsmile:
luffy getting avatar ultimate power up, stripping kaido of his CoC and DF, that would go perfectly with the "jesus luffy" stuff that's going on right now.

sanji saving the day is cool, but can't oda give him an honorable portrayal.

he's even spat cigarettes in his opponent's face in previous fights.
Post automatically merged:

Not like others, right?

:myman:
apoo was on guard, just a second earlier he was fighting zoro, he even tried to block with his tonfa

That's to me feels more like what's going to happen to Black Beard at the end of the series than Kaido right now LoL
the stakes should be much higher against black beard, i think he must die, but again if that power up should exist i supoose oda won't expire it so soon.

well then, kaido dies, and black beard gets his power taken away.

Status
Not open for further replies.