Future Events One Piece Chapter 1015 Predictions

What will happen in Chapter 1015?

• Total voters
momonuske shit - ah.. shit.. oh... i.. have. to.. tell.. everyone.. ahh....... (that condom got saved by sea king/wano island turtle/or any subject which can hear voices in deep sea)

*and fucking annoying shinobu interfere and said "first of all lets remove this frog":whitepress:

prediction

• so condom is all right as usually even after got ass beaten for 99th time. (his plot armor like a joke cuz he gonna save by someone anyway lol)
  • tanuki-san reaching his limits 10 mins more to go/ sanji & zoro reaching to the live floor within 10 min.
  • RS sanji clash with Queen, Chopper cant move with side effects, marco throw some flames & giving apoo treatment
  • *zoro's bones fixing one by one, the grandmaster is back in his feet again, now someone need to save kaido from Yonko Hunter :steef:
  • kaido will land the onigashima on wano and lot of people were dead, kaido transform into dragon form and start to wipe wano people, so zoro on top, kaido neck is below, ZKK soon :cheers:

Last edited:
People are messed up Sanji and Zoro role in the crew. That is the problem. Sanji has never fought himself during the OP. He has never done something to improve himself. Sanjis role in Strawhat is to protect crew. When checked time by time and arc by arc , Zoro have certain goal and even if crew is at journey , he always hanging out seperately (training or dirinking or sleeping ) . He just care to follow his captain. Oda will create him to be Monster that following king. Just he know fighting. But Sanji role totaly different from Zoro. Sanji created for crew unity. When father said something about Sanji . that is the chatacter of Sanji. Even if he knows to beat Kaido one kick , he prefer to save somebody at in trouble at the same. Everyone should accept that . Zoro is much stronger than Sanji but Sanji is versatile (cooker, fighter, haki user, good stragetist, second captain role when luffy is absent) . Somebody love journey , somebody loves versus . Oda might have tought like that. Sanji fans should not love Sanji for his strength.

Most of people underestimate YC level. We have not seen anything about King and Queen real ability. Katakuri vs Luffy has been very ruthless. But Everybody order YC to be defated their favorite character :):):)

Since we have entered new world. We always see Sanji help somebody at trouble. I do not think Oda will not give any serious matcup for Sanji. I have not seen any improvement about his haki. If i miss , please inform me. At the begining, I thought Sanjis observation haki will be much highest one. Zoros strength and haki ability improves whereas i did not see any improvement for Sanji. SAD
If Sanji dont take YC one more time, I start to consider Oda do not plan Sanji for Monster Trio.

My prediction matchup:

King vs Marco ( totally useless matchup why i could not understand oda thoughts but if zoro do not come back , apparently marco has to be take king. )

Chopper vs Queen ( But Yamato take over this matchup later. )

Jack vs Zou ( But it will not be one - one somebody will attend this versus)

Big Mom vs Kidd and Law ( Big Mom will not be defeated . Two of them do not have Haki ability. Big Mom is monster from birth)
"second captain role when luffy is absent" excuses me what the fuck again? :milaugh:
are we watching same series?

anyway sanji had his own arc but its not about battle. its about cooking, loving, got roasting, broke up and shits, sanji never will be TOP 4 Strawhats & TOP15 EOS. WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU EXPECT FROM a CHEF? result is obvious :kata:

Oda messed up made zoro and sanji argurng some time & sanji fans were thought they are rivals lol.

After Wano it will be Luffy >=< Zoro > Yamato > Jinmbei > Chopper / Chef

if you want strenght then just become fan of Roronoa Zoro or Moneky D. Condom:myman:

Last edited:
Dude, you are not fan of Zoro. You fall in love Zoro. Accordin to the you, pirate king should be Zoro .d.d

Second Captain means that Zoro can decide something but Sanji collect and remain unity group. Example, Zoro want to cut Orochi but Sanjis only consideration stick to plan. Sanji always do necessary talk and guides the crew and make a strategy. I guess you read different manga.

I am not against Zoro, ı stated my post. Zoro roles based on strength. But how do he heal suddenly and attend again ?

Problem not strength ranking. Sanji is not strong as much as Zoro. We know Sanji have another feature that Zoro does not have. or inverse. But ma, you are ruthless. How can you underestimate sanji like that ? What did he do you .d.d

My problem is we always watching reading Jimbei since impel down. Oda gave numerous scene to Jimbei. Just as a reader ı bored of that. Jimbei not exited to me . Whereever we go, Jimbei is there. Oda , ı am bored karate something. He said ım helmsman of the crew.
Do we need helmsman in the crew ? Who ride the ship so far ? Oda defined BM is a pure monster. But everytime jimebi escaped her hand.
Oda what are you doing man ?

@m0nst3Rx

Dude, you are not fan of Zoro. You fall in love Zoro. Accordin to the you, pirate king should be Zoro .d.d

Second Captain means that Zoro can decide something but Sanji collect and remain unity group. Example, Zoro want to cut Orochi but Sanjis only consideration stick to plan. Sanji always do necessary talk and guides the crew and make a strategy. I guess you read different manga.

I am not against Zoro, ı stated my post. Zoro roles based on strength. But how do he heal suddenly and attend again ?

Problem not strength ranking. Sanji is not strong as much as Zoro. We know Sanji have another feature that Zoro does not have. or inverse. But ma, you are ruthless. How can you underestimate sanji like that ? What did he do you .d.d

My problem is we always watching reading Jimbei since impel down. Oda gave numerous scene to Jimbei. Just as a reader ı bored of that. Jimbei not exited to me . Whereever we go, Jimbei is there. Oda , ı am bored karate something. He said ım helmsman of the crew.
Do we need helmsman in the crew ? Who ride the ship so far ? Oda defined BM is a pure monster. But everytime jimebi escaped her hand.
Oda what are you doing man ?

@m0nst3Rx
Zoro Different From firstmate reylegh. you can say roger stronger than reylegh or equally with him cuz they are just first mate & captain
this is whole fucking different thing zoro is first mate which equals with captain or close level plus he got his own goal to become WSS. this is not like benbeckman,reylegh league this is fucking above that.

luffy + Zoro like Shank + Mihawk in same crew. (damn) - both equally or Mihawk Stronger than Shanks
:steef:
What ever you say its Zoro > Luffy :cheers:

Zoro Different From firstmate reylegh. you can say roger stronger than reylegh or equally with him cuz they are just first mate & captain
this is whole fucking different thing zoro is first mate which equals with captain or close level plus he got his own goal to become WSS. this is not like benbeckman,reylegh league this is fucking above that.

luffy + Zoro like Shank + Mihawk in same crew. (damn) - both equally or Mihawk Stronger than Shanks
:steef:
What ever you say its Zoro > Luffy :cheers:

Cover: Killer
Title: "My Name is Sanji"
  • Kin'emon is "dead", we see his, Kiku and Kanjuro "corpses"
  • Kaido chases Momo and Shinobu
  • Law arrives and switches them to Marys as Kaido tries to kill them
  • Momo and Shinobu are now safe away from Kaido
  • Kaido mocks Law asking the latter if he's there to surrender
  • Law responds telling Kaido that he's not like other weaklings who surrenders to someone like him
  • Kaido noticed that Law has CoC as well, telling that it is a waste that someone like Law has it as well and prepares to attack Law
  • Yamato crosses paths with Nami, Usopp and Tama
  • Sanji and others arrives at the live floor and see Chopper fighting
  • Zoro tells Sanji to help Chopper and the bird-guy to be more useful, Sanji angrily/funnily tells Zoro to shut up and not to order him
  • Miyagi, Tristan and other medic approaches Sanji, Sanji tells that Zoro has broken bones and throws him to them
  • Sanji assessed the situation being so dangerous to join Chopper head on
  • Sanji used his RS and then attacked Peros with DJ under cloak, Peros is shocked and is thrown away
  • Sanji used the force of his kick to attack Queen like a rocket with blazing speed
  • We see him landing a kick against Queen in an epic panel, Queen is Enel'd again
  • Sanji removes his cloak and Chopper is amazed and glad
  • Marco, Drake and others yelled "Stealth Black", Wano characters yelled "O-Soba Mask"
  • Sanji is unhappy, telling that he's not Stealth Black nor O-Soba Mask
  • In an epic panel, we see him in an epic pose telling everyone to remember his name very well and that his name is Sanji

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
I would love to witness Zoro breaking through his own indications but that's presumably yet not quite the time to gaze at.

It would be so lovely to spot new progression in the lower quarters fights and by that I also mean Kaido at this stage, who happens to have moved and is ready to become much more dangerous by several folds, perfect timing for Yamato to intervene most likely.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
As Onigashima nears the shore, we see Big Mom Pirates and our lord and saviour Daifuku says:
“There was this loser waste of c*m son of Judge, I slapped him around back then but I could not finish, I am itching to put down that loser for good.”
Suddenly, BMP meet with Zoro, Sanji, Izo and Kawamatsu and our lord and saviour says “There you are, come here loser” and genie slams Sanji to ground. Zoro, Izo and Kawamatsu continue to main stage and back at the shore, manhandling starts again.

Blother Fertitta

Real Ni**er Blother
momonuske shit - ah.. shit.. oh... i.. have. to.. tell.. everyone.. ahh....... (that condom got saved by sea king/wano island turtle/or any subject which can hear voices in deep sea)

*and fucking annoying shinobu interfere and said "first of all lets remove this frog":whitepress:

prediction

• so condom is all right as usually even after got ass beaten for 99th time. (his plot armor like a joke cuz he gonna save by someone anyway lol)
  • tanuki-san reaching his limits 10 mins more to go/ sanji & zoro reaching to the live floor within 10 min.
  • RS sanji clash with Queen, Chopper cant move with side effects, marco throw some flames & giving apoo treatment
  • *zoro's bones fixing one by one, the grandmaster is back in his feet again, now someone need to save kaido from Yonko Hunter :steef:
  • kaido will land the onigashima on wano and lot of people were dead, kaido transform into dragon form and start to wipe wano people, so zoro on top, kaido neck is below, ZKK soon :cheers:
Read a diff story if ur gonna bitch about the MC

Prediction
Luffy gets save by the heart pirates in the polar tang.
Perospero attempts to kill chopper and gets slammed by Neko.
Kaido chases after Momo/Shinobu and his attack gets blocked by yamato who also has CoC.
Luffy & heart pirates are at the Udon port. Luffy says he's realized his biggest weakness and has thought of a way to overcome it.
Momo says Luffy will be returning soon. Kaido laughs it off. Their conversation is replayed by a Mary all over the island.