rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Feels like being a mod is 50% banning you from threads and the other 50% if banning Zowo from threads.
Weird how that never actually solves the problem, right? The same shit they wanted to avoid with me is still happening in that thread, mainly because I’m not the one who’s truly been the issue there. Will they do the right thing and talk to the people who are pissing everyone else off? History suggests the following: Fuck no :seriously:

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
They had to ban me from the nakama thread because they knew exactly how I was gonna act when this chapter came out, AND THEY WERE RIGHT!! I no longer feel like entertaining the children who wanna fight destiny and talk about Pedro’s will making Carrot the most important character in the series like it’s the only way they can achieve orgasm. No, Nami getting Zeus in her Clima Tact doesn’t mean Yamato and her club won’t fit in; we’ve had two very different swordsmen on the crew since Thriller Bark and existence hasn’t collapsed into itself like a black hole as a result. No, Yamato isn’t gonna die in this arc; I shouldn’t have to explain why, the author has made it clear to you nimrods for decades. No, Oda isn’t holding Carrot back for something bigger; he CREATED her, and even HE couldn’t care less what she does. It’s really sad how some of y’all see Yamato getting all this shine and it just makes the darkness in you grow a few shades deeper…I’d tell you to go outside, but the world isn’t gonna be even as kind to y’all as I am.
The fuck you did to get banned there?

The problem with O-Tama's power is that it's super convenient and that it's sucking the tention out of this raid like this raid needs any more less tention than it already is.

The gifter army was built up to be something major since Punk Hazard and it's even in Kaido's epithet of hundred beats for god's sake but no let's make it something that's super easy barely an inconvenience for the alliance thanks to the Tama moshi or whatever balls trash plot device that Oda came up with.

Well I think you should get allll the way off Oda's back about that.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
The fuck you did to get banned there?
I’ll probably get banned simply for discussing it here, but suffice it to say, I did what anyone would do (and what several others are still/already doing there) in response to overwhelming ignorance. If the moderation around here wants to overstep and make an example out of someone on the anime forum, I can’t tell y’all how readily I will leave this place and its myriad hypocrisies behind.

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
I’ll probably get banned simply for discussing it here, but suffice it to say, I did what anyone would do (and what several others are still/already doing there) in response to overwhelming ignorance. If the moderation around here wants to overstep and make an example out of someone on the anime forum, I can’t tell y’all how readily I will leave this place and its myriad hypocrisies behind.
I didnt see you say anything bad lol

It is obvious Oda is rushing.

Personally i think it is crap Usopp didnt use CoO again or any new tehniques

Nami could have shown another tehnique other tham lightning bolt go wooosh. Pre TS clima tact had so many abilities like Mirage Tempo or tempest

That being said, Nami and Usopp are weak overall hence why Oda is bringing Yamato and possibly Carrot

Remember, SH pirates will need to fight BB pirates
Captain vs Captain
Crewmate vs Crewmate
Maybe those headbutt from ulti will help him unlock Coo permanently now & I do agree oda should have made nami uses alot my attacks it would have spice up things.
BB pirates is gonna be next level, I would be surprised if every member of BB crew had 2 devil fruit

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
Maybe those headbutt from ulti will help him unlock Coo permanently now & I do agree oda should have made nami uses alot my attacks it would have spice up things.
BB pirates is gonna be next level, I would be surprised if every member of BB crew had 2 devil fruit
Usopp didnt dodge Ulti once this arc which is dumb af. It was a perfect way to hone his CoO

She did however run for several chapters crying her soul out and when recieving a power up that is not hers only to one shot a vilain she could have fight considering Nami has one of the most versatile powers in the OP world
Nami received that powerup over 100 chapters ago. A powerup that only boosted her strength, but now that Zeus is in the clima tact, it also boosts her versatility, so it fits her way better. Nami was far from ready to defeat someone like Ulti without Zeus (and rightfully so, her future opponents can't be THAT much stronger imo), so nerfing Ulti while also making Nami stronger was the most logical thing to do.

And while Zeus did most of the work, it doesn't mean it'll be the same in the future. Nami didn't know what Zeus could do, but now that she does, she can be the one in control again.

Usopp didnt dodge Ulti once this arc which is dumb af. It was a perfect way to hone his CoO
I honestly didn't think of before I read you say it, but Oda should have known better really
Usopp has been getting hit in the head hard since Arlong Park. Dude almost died in Alabasta against Mr. 4
Now was the perfect opportunity for him to get the least bit of the spoitlight with a CoO demonstration, which would be very cool
Nothing major, he just had to fucking dodge
Oda couldn't care less about Usopp really

I think WW can give Jack a high diff fight and Sasaki is around Who's Who level Franky was using Franky shogun and Sasaki is not in hybrid the fact that Denjiro is still missing and it takes Brook + Robin to beat Maria shows that Franky will get his L Denjiro will interfere Sasaki said he wanted to make him pay and they were friends, Franky will land the finishing blow though
Franky needs this fight denjiro already did his thing against kaido maybe he's going else where I cant picture him helping franky or taking his match

I might be too old for One Piece to be honest.
I don't give a shit about Jinbe. I sincerely do not want any other Strawhat to join at all. I don't wanna be forced to like or to care about any other characters
I honestly hope Oda wouldn't introduce new characters at all
We have the Yonkos, and Admirals and the Blackbeard final boss fight for Luffy to overcome, we don't need to meet new people anymore for this series to finally be over, and we also don't need any new crewmates
Carrot can fuck back to Zou and Yamato can die for all I care
Go to Elbaf, resolve the Vegapunk arc we have building for decades, fight Skaazuki, fight Marshall an get this shit done already
If Yamato joins, as in legit joins with Yamato color spread and etc, not the "join" bullshit we got from JInbe since Fishman Island, I'm dropping One Piece
One Punch Man is way more entertaining at this point and my manga craving will be filled enough

Status
Not open for further replies.