rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
After sitting on this chapter, reading both translations.

I'd give it 3/5.

The fire festival content was needed as a Onigashima is creeping there. So we need to get the feeling of 'dread' for the arrival.

CP0 giving us a number update was also needed dialogue, but I figure we'll get another update once Tama does her thing. Here's to hoping they do something else soon.

Yamato and Kaido was interesting and the most impactful part of the chapter for various reasons.

Now to my gripe... The Nami and Ulti conclusion was just.. bad. It didn't feel satisfactory or organic. In fact, it had me scratching my head on why Oda went this route? I would've liked a more organic progression that leads to a satisfactory conclusion but oh well. But now I'm questioning if this is going to happen to the other fights?

BM will find every Tobi Rompo, do 90 jobs, and the Mugiwars will take them out. Otherwise, the battles there will last for more than one day with the abilities of the ancient zoans.
Big Mom: Don't touch my pet Brook: Bonk.

I like dogs over cats. Bonk.

I want a Cyborg too. Bonk.

Straw Men are creepy. Bonk.

Marry me Raizo. Bonk.

Anyway. Guess what? Toei is going to go ham on this episode, and you'll all love it in a year.
Post automatically merged:

And then for Elbaf or whatever, everyone will talk about how Wano was the best arc and how (new arc) is the worst arc. Until the next arc.
Wano imo is the best post time skip arc, but it's definitely nothing compared to the pre time skip arcs.

Anyway. Guess what? Toei is going to go ham on this episode, and you'll all love it in a year.
one piece became one of the mediocre manga that need the support of the anime to look good?

And then for Elbaf or whatever, everyone will talk about how Wano was the best arc and how (new arc) is the worst arc. Until the next arc.
it is common when the writing deteriorates for new arcs to be worse than the previous one.

H

humanbeing

Nami has got a huge attack power up. Nami attacks were never lacking but she was not able to land them on CoO users, now she can do that since Zeus can do that for her. but she still needs either CoO to be able to avoid attacks or CoA to defend herself. CoO is more suitable for her and she really needs it.
if she had that she can take on any veteran.

Greg,Morj,Artur and many other people who known for not criticism much One piece, even dislike the battle, the downvotes this chapter also show that over 60% of the people not like how Oda threat Ulti vs Nami.

It was really the worst chapter in Onigashima so far, I hope we get less Tama now, Oda really disappointed over 50% of the community.
I hope the raid became better now with the other chapters.

Greg,Morj,Artur and many other people who known for not criticism much One piece, even dislike the battle, the downvotes this chapter also show that over 60% of the people not like how Oda threat Ulti vs Nami.

It was really the worst chapter in Onigashima so far, I hope we get less Tama now, Oda really disappointed over 50% of the community.
god I hope this doesn't mean another Ulti comeback. At that point she will have more plot armor than Luffy

onigashima has had enough bad chapters and he still surprises the community by making an even worse chapter. Of course wano also has good chapters but the number of bad chapters is clearly more

H

humanbeing

i am just wondering why doesn't Franky make use of the sea stones in at least in his general franky form?
that way he will be able to defeat Sasaki easier.

I'm one of them who didn't like how Nami was handled much. This broke the straw for me lol

i am just wondering why doesn't Franky make use of the sea stones in at least in his general franky form?
that way he will be able to defeat Sasaki easier.
Using them as weapons would be very feasible too. All he needs to do is to rely on shooting weapons or even armors capable to make contact with the devil fruit user haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.