rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ulti fanboys/girls are the ones that are really hurt, all this Nami handling talk, really and truly translates to we wanted Ulti to get fleshed out more because she's bae.

Nami fight is never the main attraction, a quick undercard fight is much appreciated by Oda. The guy is ageing and you all want him to take his sweet time on a meaningless fight. Come on, let's get things moving, be happy she got screen time at all.

I don't know what people are bitching about. Oda went out his way to have Nami/Usopp be primary actors in the defeat of 2 Tobi Roppo. Even Marineford Luffy would have struggled if not lost to these guys.

First Zoro is going to kill Kaido, now Nami/Usopp will solo Tobi Roppo. Some need to get their heads of their asses. For all those complaining about "consequences" now they want Oda to just ignore the strength of villains.

I don't know what people are bitching about. Oda went out his way to have Nami/Usopp be primary actors in the defeat of 2 Tobi Roppo. Even Marineford Luffy would have struggled if not lost to these guys
Can you even really say this is true? Big Mom did like 90% of the damage on Ulti & Zeus got the rest. Nami contributed almost nothing. Usopp did even less to Page One. Big Mom is the one who knocked him out. I can't think of a single thing Usopp did in this conflict (besides this one thing at the end) that even hurt Ulti & Page One. They shrugged off his attacks like nothing.

If I'm being honest, I'm kinda glad Nami and Usopp didn't really 1v1 the tobi roppo. Page One was portrayed to be a difficult fight for Sanji, Usopp and Nami legitimately 1v1ing them would require a massive amount of plot convenience.
Exactly what the smarter members here are pointing out. Unfortunately, the braindead morons here are more eager to whine and bitch about it.

If I'm being honest, I'm kinda glad Nami and Usopp didn't really 1v1 the tobi roppo. Page One was portrayed to be a difficult fight for Sanji, Usopp and Nami legitimately 1v1ing them would require a massive amount of plot convenience.
No, what it would have required would be for him to put a modicum of effort into the fight, like he used to do with Nami and Usopp. Let them use tactics and wiles to defeat vastly stronger opponents, like they did with Chew, Mr 4, Miss Doublefinger and Kalifa.

Yeah P1 was not "difficult" for Sanji, but he could clearly take a lot of hits and overpowered him, which is more than we can say about Nami/Usopp.

Oda should have just brought over Galette and Mont D'Or or something. Perfect opponents for Nami/Usopp. Somewhat stronger than those two, but not enough out of reach where they need help.

Status
Not open for further replies.