Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

humanbeing

I am wondering Oda letting the strawhats deal with all of the top officials of Kaido and BM's alliance, with exception of Jack and Perosperos he let the two minks do that.
that might be a hint that they could be part of the crew as Momo's guards they accompany his father on Roger's ship to Wano , they might continue the journey from Wano onwards with Luffy

@Geo , @MonsterKaido , @Hanzo hattori , @TheKnightOfTheSea

Seems so far WsW didn´t fight serious at all too, means his crew not fighting anymore with him>he going fight serious.
That was obvious, Oda was just stalling them to make the Devil fruit reveal and parallel with Queens flashback

Yeah and Jinbei is still wearing his cape so he still isn't even serious yet.
Like I said, Jinbei will most likely oneshot him with his strongest technique.

I wonder if WW will be able to use Rokuogan

Lucci's rival?

Lucci was the strongest CP9 agent ever pre ts and he was promoted to CP0 which indicates power growth considering their history.
The combo of WsW with the rokushiki give me the hope that Cp0 Agents even have more skills. Yes WsW show better six power control then pre ts Lucci but im sure post ts Lucci is now far better skilled with new moves.
Post automatically merged:

Yeah and Jinbei is still wearing his cape so he still isn't even serious yet.
Like I said, Jinbei will most likely oneshot him with his strongest technique.
What has his cape do with his powerlvl?
WsW was not serious at all against Jinbe and even then Jinbe struggle hard against the crew. Now they going to fight equal. Doubt that Jinbe one shot someone who probably have higher stamina/endurance then Ulti who even had better endurance/stamina then Doffy.

The combo of WsW with the rokushiki give me the hope that Cp0 Agents even have more skills. Yes WsW show better six power control then pre ts Lucci but im sure post ts Lucci is now far better skilled with new moves.
I wouldn't say that showing new variants is an indication for superior Rokushiki mastery. Lucci stated that Rokuogan is ultimate Rokushiki mastery so I expect him to show it as well.

Oda about to nerf Zoro in this arc....
:josad:
The double pain thing will either serve to:
1-Nerf him soo he wont low diff King.
2-Nerf him soo that he dosent kill Kaido(effect will wear off the moment when he is about to land the finishing atack).

Luffy's DF was Roger's DF? Joyboy's DF?
It could be with Kaido's case but I don't think that should be the case with King's fight. We don't know how long the medicine's effect will last but I think it should be longer than at least his fight with King (if it happens anyway).

Status
Not open for further replies.