Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
gomu gomu being special or not? if so, how that fruit that Luffy has to expend double the energy to put for one punch that others need to put is special? only time will tell about the "specialty/importance" of the fruit.....but never, I say never take editor words at the end as face value.......
Well considering Luffy next opponent will most likely be Blackbeard who can disable devil fruits ability I can expect Gomu Gomu no to gave some exclusive ability that not necessarily strong but allows Luffy to bypass Yami.
twins
nice avatars

no shit top tiers have something thats more than average
supreme grad blades
wb with the strongest paramecia
kaido with arguably the best zoan in the series handed over to him by big mom
akainu's magu magu
etc ..

its not a problem
my issue is no one said shit about the gomu gomu no mi for 1000+ chapters
not even a hint.
oda better not overdo this "special " stuff.

SmokedOut

Life Is Good ✌️
My head canon:

Gorosei: So let me get this straight. We put a CP9 agent in charge of one of our finest ships to guard what we deem as an extremely valuable devil fruit. That same ship was attaked by pirates, which resulted in that fruit being stolen. Who was in charge.

Spandine: It was that guy with the pink hair and shades.

Gorosei: Oh you mean Laskey

Spandine: No, no. The new guy with the pink hair.

Gorosei: Who?

Spandine: Remember that one time you sent us to destroy O'Hara, he was the younger guy with us.

Gorosei: Who's that?

Spandine: I can't remember his name, but he's good. He'a great agent, and was the Who's Who amongst his peers. An extremely elite guy.

Gorosei: So he's supposed to be the Who's Who of CP9, yet he managed to fuck up royally.

Spandine: Umm yeah

Gorosei: Well send him in, let's talk to Mr. Who's Who.

Who's Who: ....

Gorosei: Ooooh that guy, yeah I remember him. So what happened

WW: I was attacked by Red Hair and his crew. They stole that Gum Gum fruit. I tried my hardest.

Gorosei: Did you now?.You tried your best?

WW: Yes sirs

Gorosei: Well

WW: No, I'll make it up to you... somehow.

Gorosei: Send this Who's Who to Impel Down, we have no need for agents like you. Sigh, its unfortunate we gave you that zoan devil fruit. I guess we'll have to find a better version of it. Good bye.

WW:
Fuck you guys, I'm becoming a pirate.

My head canon:

Gorosei: So let me get this straight. We put a CP9 agent in charge of one of our finest ships to guard what we deem as an extremely valuable devil fruit. That same ship was attaked by pirates, which resulted in that fruit being stolen. Who was in charge.

Spandine: It was that guy with the pink hair and shades.

Gorosei: Oh you mean Laskey

Spandine: No, no. The new guy with the pink hair.

Gorosei: Who?

Spandine: Remember that one time you sent us to destroy O'Hara, he was the younger guy with us.

Gorosei: Who's that?

Spandine: I can't remember his name, but he's good. He'a great agent, and was the Who's Who amongst his peers. An extremely elite guy.

Gorosei: So he's supposed to be the Who's Who of CP9, yet he managed to fuck up royally.

Spandine: Umm yeah

Gorosei: Well send him in, let's talk to Mr. Who's Who.

Who's Who: ....

Gorosei: Ooooh that guy, yeah I remember him. So what happened

WW: I was attacked by Red Hair and his crew. They stole that Gum Gum fruit. I tried my hardest.

Gorosei: Did you now?.You tried your best?

WW: Yes sirs

Gorosei: Well

WW: No, I'll make it up to you... somehow.

Gorosei: Send this Who's Who to Impel Down, we have no need for agents like you. Sigh, its unfortunate we gave you that zoan devil fruit. I guess we'll have to find a better version of it. Good bye.

WW:
Fuck you guys, I'm becoming a pirate.
Lmfao the Stephen Smith who's who

Status
Not open for further replies.