Who has the best Hybrid Form so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone has to be used to hype up Imu, the final boss. Dragon is the most likely contender
No individual character has to be used. Imu is not just an arc boss that likes too fight. When he pulls apocalyptic events by causing genocide around the OP globe you'll have your hype.

Imu is not your average 1v1 opponent for Luffy. He's probably the equivalent of the Soul king in bleach, just active

Dragon could've been such a perfect MC when you think about it. He's so versatile.

- Son of Marine Hero Garp
- Potential personal history with future FA Akainu
- Potentially former CP agent with some kind of clash with the Gorosei.
- Wife could be a CD
- Head of the revolutionary
- Was introduced with a quote of PK Roger, maybe they knew each other as well.

Instead we have rubber boi
:josad:
Well sorry but you can do the same with Luffy
Grandson of a great marine and son of the revolutionary army that he never met
Brother with the Pirate King's son
Had his brother killed in front of him while he tried to save him by Akainu
Trained by Rayleigh the Dark King, right hand of the Pirate King
Personal history with Shanks, one of the Yonko

I mean if Luffy had 10 panel in One Piece you would think that would make for an amazing character, yet you dislike him so maybe you would also dislike revolutionary man if he was the MC

Facts. Who's Who was intented to be more than just a regular executive that gets taken down. He might even have post Wano importance.
Now the extra panels WsW got in the beginning make sense.
Oda make it clear from the begin that WsW was special, he get his own personal buildup, first with the chance to match a calamity, then the plot with Drake and Queen where he was the one who catch Drake, then the plot with Jinbe.
Again, the guy who he fought is the same who bring these reaction to the top supernovas:

Jinbe vs Wsw going be very interesting who could get many chapters of fighting where we see both skills.

like the manga has potential :steef::steef:
These four going be monsters, I know I watch the manga tooo.
Seems like Artur is the enemy this time right? Do you think we see Chaos Artur?
Post automatically merged:

Good thing Oda introduced Imu early,It would be bad if we found out about him during the Eos War!
Yeah something with I like a lot, he has many time to build Imu as strongest one and very brutal villian.
I was scared that he could do a kaguya move, but god save he introduced him/she early.

G

Gorosei Informer

I thought so ,but Why people thinking its luffy df(gomu gomu no mi) i got bugged and confused
Redon made a vague hint to it:
redon:

On the subject of Akuma no Mi that is discussed at the end, I give you a hint.

Read Chapter 1 of One Piece again

By the way, in Chapter 1:

For anyone new to manga still confused, a double page spread is content spread over ... 2 pages.. *sigh*

Anyway, it seems to be referring to the Hybrid Queen design:
https://imgbb.com/

and there's this going around too but have no idea if it's legit, as it's not come up in the spoiler thread:

Status
Not open for further replies.