Who has the best Hybrid Form so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rubber fruit has always been OP. We're just seeing now what happens when you combine it with top tier haki. It allows you to increase your speed, strength and power considerably. So Law's fruit for instance can be countered with haki. Logias and others like WB's too. The rubber fruit is different as it increases things that aren't going to interact with haki. It just augments physical stats to a large degree.

So with top tier haki the rubber fruit is probably best for 1v1 combat as you're going to be hitting way harder and faster than your opponent, if you're even close to being equal in base. With awakening it will be even more OP as he would be able to bounce against rubber increasing the power and speed of his attacks even more.

Red Night

Chise and Joseph
Doctors' first job is to heal not to fight, your Captain is going to fight one of the strongest in the OP world and you are going to lose time fighting? Stop the mental gymnastics.... please.
We are in One Piece so I don't think this logic applies to Chopper. If we are going this direction, Marco shouldn't fight.

Which is implied from beginn with when everyone compare Luffy with Roger. Now it just switched from Roger to Joyboy. But the symbolism is the same from the beginning (the strawhat for example).
Yes but one thing is “Luffy’s path is similar to a previous pirate great” and another things is “Luffy is literally the same as pirate Jesus”

honestly all of this makes Blackbeard look like the true underdog of the story. He was the one who truly “gathered” everything he needed.

Bruh? what are you talking about?

Go back a few months and there were a bunch of threads for Sanji vs King here daily.

And even worse than that, got into the Sanji fanclub thread and watch the bunch of images of King saying how his design is amazing and how his fight with Sanji is gonna be the best fight in One Piece. All they could talk about was King, in fact they liked using Queen fighting Zoro as a meme in here.

It's not stretching at all saying Sanji fans were absolutely hyping up King and not even mentioning Queen.

So many members did this, like MonsterZoro, BangMi too, and a bunch of others i don't remember by name.
If Zoro doesn't one shot king and totally embarrass him Sanji is fighting him so Zoro can go back to kaido

Okay, so the side effects of the powerup for Chopper are just a gag?
They now have bullshit instant healing out of nowhere?
And Luffy's fruit might have more relevance which was never hinted at?

Might shape up to be the worst chapter ever. And I hate to admit that. :whitepress:

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
It all just seems too pre destined than it is already.

Far too much imo.
Than we have just different opinions.

It doesnt have that much of a worth to recognize Joyboy in my point of view, since Kaido compared Luffy already with Joyboy, without noticing or mentioning the Gomu Gomu No Mi with any word. Seems like even Kaido doesnt know about the connection of Joyboy with this DF, if thats the case.

zkk is debunked only it's said by the candiboys and the condons (or the 1000 power ups)
Is that why many stating Luffy to be the one to beat him so much? Again toxic side are in denial and can't admit fault once again.
Bruh? what are you talking about?

Go back a few months and there were a bunch of threads for Sanji vs King here daily.

And even worse than that, got into the Sanji fanclub thread and watch the bunch of images of King saying how his design is amazing and how his fight with Sanji is gonna be the best fight in One Piece. All they could talk about was King, in fact they liked using Queen fighting Zoro as a meme in here.

It's not stretching at all saying Sanji fans were absolutely hyping up King and not even mentioning Queen.

So many members did this, like MonsterZoro, BangMi too, and a bunch of others i don't remember by name.
Certain users want it, but some users like myself also stated Sanji could face Queen. Majority of the fanbase, not just this website, but whole fandom was fine with him either facing King or Queen. It's not big issue for guys like us and trying to say it doesn't make sense given Queen is pretty featworthy on himself on Sanji beating him as much as beating King.

Status
Not open for further replies.