Who has the best Hybrid Form so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
And no one is waiting for Luffy to become pirate king, which is his goal. Luffy wanted to become pirate King because that makes him free man in the seas. Rest of the things are just by product.
No they are waiting for him. They've been waiting for 20 100s 800 years.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Big cap, Goku is the very definition of the chosen one. My man magically appeared in a god's dream, befriended another god, learnt UI on the fly, trained to be an angel and even in another noncanon scene, my boy became one with Shenron cos the animators knew everything revolves around Goku. He gets chosen to protect the world every damn time.

"Gon was always considered to be two steps below the actual special guy who is Killua" So basically Naruto & Sasuke:tchpepe:
As opposed to Luffy, the son of the most wanted criminal in the world and the grandson of the Marine Jesus?

Born with King’s Haki (1 in a million ability) and learned a technique rare among even King’s Haki users after only one observation?

Trained personally by Rayleigh and sworn brothers with the Pirate King’s son?

The most beautiful woman in the world fell hopelessly in love with him while he never even learned her actual name until long after she was head-over-heals for him?

Prophesied by Kaido to be the next coming of Joyboy, and by Whitebeard to be the one who will carry centuries of history on his back and save the entire world?

That doesn’t sound like a Chosen One to you? Luffy is one of the most obvious and unoriginal Chosen Ones in fiction lmfao.

Zoro: *getting healed instantly*

Zoro Fanbase - "I don't see anything wrong here, it's a common thing! Cry more Sanji fans!!" :cheers:

Luffy: *breathes*

Zoro Fanbase - "Bullshit!! That's shit writing Odaaaaa! Luffy ate Plot Plot no Mi!! I HATE ONE PIEEEECEEEEE!!!!!" :josad::josad:

:nicagesmile::nicagesmile:

Point being made is that zoro is carried or babies by luffy yet oda still goes out of his way to give zoro portrayal. Infact zoros portrayal is so strong that oda has to simultaneously nerf him in the process lol
Zoro is not a real person, he's a fictional character written by an author, everything about him is made up. So why the hell should someone nerfe him?

you are right queen and king are the most generate character
i mean mr1, mr2 and mr3 was great antagonists (the same or better than croco) and now we've king and queen who didn't do anything:josad::josad::josad:
king doesn't do anything to fight against kaido (i prefer he fight against wsw or the same killer)
I don't question their strenght but they simply are not as efficent as Jack, who had the best showings on the field.
When King and Queen were revealed while mocking Jack I thought "Damn, Jack is a fucking monster so I guess these 2 are far worst than him..."
Not at all tho, Calamities are practically equals, just varying in combat styles. King is overall slightly stronger than Queen who's slightly stronger than Jack but those are really small gaps. If you consider this and add the hard work Jack always puts on, well Jack is the best of the 3 for me.

I didn't like Mr2 that buch back in Alabasta, but with Impel Down... I completely changed ideas on him

But this "reincarnation" was the story from chapter one. It changed with the death of Ace, cause suddenly he was claimed the chosen one. But what chapter this happened? This was way after the beginning. At the beginning, allw as pointed Luffy being the reincarnation of Roger.
Excuse me? this is clear hindsight. Nothing in chapter 1 ties Luffy to being a reincarnation of Roger. We literally see Roger for 3 panels and in fact Luffy seems a lot more similar to Shanks if anything. At best you could argue Luffy being a reincarnation in chapter 100, but later Oda went out of his way to portray any similarities in character as traits of a family(the D clan).

Also, what similarities do we have between joyboy and luffy right now? Except Kaido said Luffy isnt Joyboy and the Gomu Gomu no Mi is related to something special.
I though we were having this discussion IF the gomu gomu no mi was Joy Boy's fruit. You cannot take this out of the conversation and expect me to continue to argue my point.

You are still missing the whole point. You claimed Zoro was one shot. By your conflated non logic then one can remain with 1 HP and you can claim they are one shot in a fight.
He would get one-shot easily again, if he couldn't handle club strike like everyone else, then he wouldn't going to handle it whether Hakai happen or not.

DF are unique and special. What is your point? All known people in one piece world knows that Luffy is gomu user and yet didn't give a shit about it much like they did for gura or ope or Ace df. Anyways please enlighten us since you are proclaiming that gomu is special, how it is special?
You'll find it out soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.