Who has the best Hybrid Form so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So i guess that now that chopper magically got the most powerfull medication in the whole manga out of his ass anyone that falls in the alliance will just get right back up and fight again. Holy shit Oda what a way to kill of all the tension in the war. :seriously:

I wouldn't even be surpised if the red scabbards get healed AGAIN and come back fighting Kaido AGAIN :okay:

I dont know why you are even pretending to not be him anymore everyone already knows you are.
Only toxic side says it is me. Many users state I am not him. I can ask around and show you those who aren't apart of your group stating I am not him. Not my fault you guys are insecure thinking everyone is 'Moe' because your history of disagreeing with him.
Well you have it boys, this guy is an identified troll.
I am having my fun trolling, not that I am a troll. Man you guys take everything too seriously, huh?

Theres really people saying Just because Chopper didint mentioned before ...is an ass pull or bad writing?

This medicine is better than meat
This medicine is better than milk
This medicine is better than miracle bandages.
This medicine is better than Quick come backs without even using anything above.
( ALL of that absurdly used in pre time Skip)

And this medicine even having an explanation of where It come from and some side affects makes even better.

People here are Just pathetic..

they want Chopper to make a 12h surgery on zoro , he rest for 1 weak and maybe he can come back and fight.

Marco flames were already Said to not be that curable as zoro needs to be for the rest of the Arc.
Exactly. Second part of reasoning is right.

Ah yes, let's forget the dozens of subordinates that Jinbei had to take out by himself while fighting Who's Who at the same time. Even Sanji had to take time to defeat all the male fodder from Black Maria.

Let's also forget that Queen is probrably not being FORCED to enter hybrid, but is hyped up to kill Judge's Son because of their backstory and goes in full Hybrid right away as he is talking about Judge.
well... queen literally has no chance in his base DF... not mobile enough when compared to sanji... and sanji seems to be landing one blow after another..

pretty sure he realized he hasn't a Chance in his DF form

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Only toxic side says it is me. Many users state I am not him. I can ask around and show you those who aren't apart of your group stating I am not him. Not my fault you guys are insecure thinking everyone is 'Moe' because your history of disagreeing with him.

I am having my fun trolling, not that I am a troll. Man you guys take everything too seriously, huh?
You already admitted its you to one of the mods though

I don't really care if Zoro faces King or not, but one thing for certain is that is his rematch against Kaido is inevitable.

Enma still is too much of a factor for it not happening. As Kawamatsu stated, "the soul of the owner still lives inside the katana even after the owner's death." Also, he still has a black blade to forge this arc and I don't think it would hold much significance if it's forged against King or outside the Wano arc.

The Wano story has been told through Luffy and Zoro, whether they are together in Act 1 or their journey paralleling with each other in Act 2, learning about the truth of Wano and the civilians had to endure (Tama, Yasuie, Toko, Hiyori, Hyogoro, Ebisu civllians).

Oh yeah not to mention the silhouette from 1004 is probs Hiyori, a princess who has a bond with Zoro and princesses usually ask Luffy for help (Vivi, Shirahoshi, Rebecca etc).

We also have never seen Zoro have such personal attachment to the arc's characters, with him getting the angriest we have seen of him twice in one arc (Yasuie's death, Kiku's arm), and have such motivation to fight the main antagonist (as vivre card states he leaves the main antagonist to Luffy and this is the first time he broke that rule).

If the future WSS that wants his name to reach the HEAVEN, his legacy at the Land of SAMURAIS need to be greater than just defeating a commander with 0 hype.

If he need exactly that DF, its gonna be bad.
1. Oda already did it with Zoro and Sanji, both of them got special things that do everything for them, it was matter of time until Oda would do it with Luffy as well.

2. With advanced CoC, CoA, CoO DF abilities are kind of useless, Shanks became Yonko without DF ability just like Roger became the Pirate King without DF ability as well. There's no reason for Luffy to have a DF if it's just a regular DF ability since Luffy [can and would be able to become strong without it], Luffy's DF has a purpose in the story, it has a property that no other DFs have.
Or do you prefer a hero, coming out of nowhere, being able to beat the strongest living people, which got trained alot and trained alot by himself, gathering family and friends around him etc. pp., just because he is the hero?
I prefer stories where the MC is talented enough to achieve his dreams with INSANELY hard work, someone that can challenge the status quo instead of being the status quo by himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.