Who has the best Hybrid Form so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
why they’re protecting it:
they’re planning on giving it to another CP9/CP0/navy. Devil fruits are expensive, losing on costs the WG a lot of money. More than even pacifistas and remember how Sentomaru was complaining about them getting defeated despite their cost.
Why go to prison:
Wasn’t Lucci and then also nearly imprisoned for failure? CP9 is designed to be a secret organization that is allowed free reign. Failure in their tasks can reveal CP9. It’s like the World governments suicide squad.
And why suddenly Oda imagined that plot point ? Why did he highlight Luffy Df and make it relevant story wise ?

Don't get it wrong, I would love for your version to be true. I would prefer if it was simply a "normal" DF that WsW lost and he was punished for it like he would have for any other.

But that concerns golden boy Luffy here, chapter 1, where destiny set its course so I am a bit afraid

And why suddenly Oda imagined that plot point ? Why did he highlight Luffy Df and make it relevant story wise ?

Don't be wrong, I would love for your version to be true. I would prefer if it is simply a "normal" DF that WsW lost and he was punished for it like he would have for any other.

But that concerns Luffy here, chapter 1, where destiny set its course so I am a bit afraid
My moneys on shanks crew hype.

I think Oda wants to showcase what the Red Haired Pirates did back before he was an emperor. Attacking CP9 and stealing a fruit would be a good way to introduce us to Shanks and his crew fighting style and crew dynamic. I feel if the gum gum fruit was special, Marineford should have mentioned it or shanks should’ve been a bit smarter in protecting it

God with each chapter this raid become worse storywise, with so many and so strong ass pulls, PIS and plot armor like that.
Now look as The Gifters go back to their Zou competence and the remaining beast/Orochi Fodders with ease

Oda should have made made the Alliance number 20K or something, better than all the PIS the raid has had to even the Numbers

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
My moneys on shanks crew hype.

I think Oda wants to showcase what the Red Haired Pirates did back before he was an emperor. Attacking CP9 and stealing a fruit would be a good way to introduce us to Shanks and his crew fighting style and crew dynamic. I feel if the gum gum fruit was special, Marineford should have mentioned it or shanks should’ve been a bit smarter in protecting it
Maybe most of the marine doesn't know why it's special, some secret stuffs etc.

I don't feel its linked to Shanks now, WsW talked about Shanks crew stealing it but he said after that he was surprised that a new rookie had this DF. So I think the focus is on Luffy who appeared with the stolen DF and not on Shanks the robber.

Talk when it happens like ice oni Drake vs chopper or yamato vs Jack
There is a difference between theorizing matchups and actually being sure of one. I've never attempted to shove those matches down anyone's throats. They would be "cool" because it allows every strawhat to fight a BP member properly.

Yamato vs Jack is technically not out of the question because if Inu cannot handle Jack in his hybrid form, then someone still needs to stop Jack eventually. It's the same arguments I've had with Zoro vs King when he was on the rooftop: wait and see what happens.

Love to see it How the haters let pass..
Meat
Milk/water
Miracle bandages
Sleeping for couple hours
Coming back without using NOTHING

But a Medice given of a doctor, that has side effects and was from other country is an ass pull and bad .

:okay:
his entire fucking body was crushed now suddenly it's ok because out of nowhere there's some medicine that can instantly heal him

the side effects are absolutely trash too, you just know Oda will pull an asspull and make Zolo endure the side effects and continue fighting making the side effect completely redundant

this is worse than any cases with Luffy and his fast healing, Luffy never recovered quickly from such severe injury like the one Zolo had , not to mention this is not the first asspull related to Zolo

this is garbage Writing, no way around it

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
There is a difference between theorizing matchups and actually being sure of one. I've never attempted to shove those matches down anyone's throats. They would be "cool" because it allows every strawhat to fight a BP member properly.

Yamato vs Jack is technically not out of the question because if Inu cannot handle Jack in his hybrid form, then someone still needs to stop Jack eventually. It's the same arguments I've had with Zoro vs King when he was on the rooftop: wait and see what happens.
Yeah and I'm telling you once again show me the panels that make you sure of it. There is 0 set up for zoro vs King. So no it is STILL just you theorising it.

Maybe most of the marine doesn't know why it's special, some secret stuffs etc.

I don't feel its linked to Shanks now, WsW talked about Shanks crew stealing it but he said after that he was surprised that a new rookie had this DF. So I think the focus is on Luffy who appeared with the stolen DF and not on Shanks the robber.
I was just thinking from a flashback standpoint it would allow us to see shanks crew. And even Sengoku or Whitebeard the men who should know the most them didn’t exactly comment on Luffys fruit.

Wait wait so Who's Who only joined Kaidou 2 years ago? Xdrake also joined Kaidou only 2 years ago. And given the age of Ulti and Page One, they are only a recent additions too.
So before that, The Beast Pirates only have 3 Calamities, and 10 Numbers (who are basically scrubs) and maybe Sasaki and Black Maria.
And WB, at his prime, were afraid to fight these guys? :kobeha:
Kaido has easily the worst crew of the emperors. Man is carrying them on his back and island

Yeah and I'm telling you once again show me the panels that make you sure of it. There is 0 set up for zoro vs King. So no it is STILL just you theorising it.
....yeah no shit lmao

Literally every point of discussion that hasn't happened is a theory. There's a difference between something that is well supported vs something that isn't.

Zoro vs King is well supported not because of personal setup, but because of clear motifs that Oda sticks to. He fights the top swordsman. He fights the number 2. He's on the performance floor about to fully recover for what comes next.

Tell me something, what is a fully recovered Zoro going to do now? Clearly you weren't expecting this because you expected Hiyori to remove him from the performance floor to heal him and you also expected his recovery to take many chapters.

So what are you theorizing happens next?

Status
Not open for further replies.