Who has the best Hybrid Form so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
New informations from my source:

It's a dialogue

Who's who: Sorry I lost the fruit

Gorosei: You're arrested! Let's get back the fruit somehow.
Snitch, get the fruit back for us!

Shanks: Yes boss :endthis:

Lucky roo: I got the fruit

Shanks: We got the fruit :endthis:

Gorosei: We will make you a yonko for this win!

Lucky roo: The fruit is missing

Luffy: I ate it

Shanks: You idiot!!
Sorry sir, we lost it again

Gorosei: Cut off your arm as a punishment

"Shanks sacrifices his hand to a sea king!"

If Sanji vs HybridQueen ends with Sanji not using the RS we can safely say that it only provides him with defensive and stealthy capabilities for his rescue missions ? since it was used to save people of the town and Momo which kinda feels better for Sanji.
There's no fucking way that Sanji defeats Queen without the raid suit. Oda gave him that power to destroy his character and humiliate him again and again, people never learn.

I'd say within the next 2-3 chapters, Zoro will be fighting King if he's meant to be.

However my main concern still lies with Chopper, Usopp and Nami, along with "who" is supposed to take on Jack, and "if" Page 1 and Ulti are supposed to recover.

These 6 have me extremely curious on what is supposed to happen with these matchups. It seems Chopper is being setup for something new or different (I can't see what else the old man language is leading to lol), but then who would he fight?

Then on top of this, you have the idea that maybe Marco the "Phoenix" and Yamato (presumed to be the "Tiger") face Kaido the "Dragon" to stall for Luffy. But then, who potentially is the "Tortoise"? Is there some hidden/new character we don't know about with this power? What will happen to these characters by the end once they finish stalling for Luffy? Will someone go back down and handle Jack or will Inu be strong enough? Will Chopper do it?

So many questions lol. Doesn't even involve the rest of the Numbers, Supernova, or BM and potentially her crew.
Yeah I’ll take my L in 2-3 weeks. Kudos to you for predicting it tho. (I still hate the instant heal because it kinda makes the entire rooftop fight filler which is what I hate the most)

As for who’s fighting jack, our only options for straw hats are: Yamato/Usopp/Nami

I’d love if it was Usopp and Nami to defeat him if Yamato is going to get beat up by kaido. Boost their bounties and reshowcase the East Blue 5 as the core of the straw hat pirates.

Chopper May just go and fight perospero with carrot if she’s going to join.

Only if Brook takes over his fight though right?
Franky will replace Jinbe against WsW as soon as Suski realizes that Franky is Kokoro's friend.
Idk, they seem to have way too big of a connection now.
Sanji and King had connections too, and? Sanji fans were trying to convince me that Sanji is going to fight against King, well I won the bet against them.

So, Oda is about to give Zoro a parallel to Blackbeard - twice the pain by preparing him for Nothing Happened v2.0? On top of Zoro already enduring Hakai... I guess Oda saw that some people are still placing Luffy's endurance above Zoro's and wants to bury them for good. I guess betting against Zoro is gonna pay off once again? :ihaha:

Another thing, the false sense of security you got from Zoro having a broken body and being tied up into a cross has let you down, just like I said it would. Oda is so easy to predict when you dont have a hate boner about Zoro.:cantseeme:
Btw, he will give you the same false security once more before ZKK and you will bite the bait again. My popcorn is ready. :ihaha:
He's already setting up Zoro's post Wano nerf. :josad:

Zoro too stronk! :steef:

But for now we rejoice for the resurrection of our Lord and Savior, the Grandmaster! :finally:

Considering both Queen and WsW have ties to WG, i think this helps support the theory King was the ID Warden before Magellan

That is good. Maybe he hates former WG employees considering. But that's kind of funny considering he is also was one lol.

I do wonder:

- King: Former ID warden (not confirmed)
- Queen: Former Marine Science team called MADS
- WsW: Former CP-9 member
- Drake: Sword (still active)

It makes me curious if the rest are former government too.

Status
Not open for further replies.