Who has the best Hybrid Form so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The weakest of them should be YC lv easily, which sums up the question how powerful Pre-TS Shiryu really was, even without considering his portrayal to Magellan. He was the strongest of them. Low Top Tier is possible at this point.
Honestly, I have the feeling that if King or Katakuri were to go against current Shiryu, they would receive the worst beating of their lives.

I only put Benn above Shiryu amongst Yonko subordinates. And he is going to be stronger than him as well.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Maybe but after this reveal, I don't exclude this possibility anymore. The strongest Lv. 6 members were absolute monsters - Who's Who was most likely defeated by one of them.
Therefore, the weakest > Who's Who.
Was he defeated? There were plenty of cages and not all of them joined Blackbeard. He coulda won and went his own way
Post automatically merged:

With all these new reveals about Impel Down, the theory of King being a former warden of Impel could truly be back

:shocking:
Devil fruitless Shiryuu = King?

They likely never met in ID.

King has been in Kaido's crew for at least 20 years. WsW was locked up 12 years ago.

This leaves Jack as the odd man out with Kaido's #2, 3 and 5 having ties to WG. That said Kaido likely had another person filling Jack's position (Avalo Pizzaro?), so they might be the one with WG ties.
Jacks too young to have any other position since he’s been with the beasts since he was 8. I do think it’s possible he may have been an experiment on punk hazard with the numbers

Status
Not open for further replies.