Who has the best Hybrid Form so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Vegapunk is so good that his Marty Jannetty's are prized by the Yonkos(Queen Caesar and Judge)

Wouldn't be surprised if that Mink from the Revolutionary army was also a Vegapunk Partner or Apprentice

Franky is also technically a Vegapunk Apprentice and look at how strong he is

Vegapunk is one of the most wanked Characters in the entire series

This chapter indirectly hypes the lvl 6 rescapees of the Blackbeard pirates since he only took the strongest of them, and Who's Who(veteran with the best portrayal of the beast pirates) wasn't one of them :pepecafe:
Who’s who was one of the strongest in level 6.

It means he killed all the others in his cell before Blackbeard freed him.

This chapter indirectly hypes the lvl 6 rescapees of the Blackbeard pirates since he only took the strongest of them, and Who's Who(veteran with the best portrayal of the beast pirates) wasn't one of them :pepecafe:
The weakest of them should be YC lv easily, which sums up the question how powerful Pre-TS Shiryu really was, even without considering his portrayal to Magellan. He was the strongest of them. Low Top Tier is possible at this point.

The weakest of them should be YC lv easily, which sums up the question how powerful Pre-TS Shiryu really was, even without considering his portrayal to Magellan. He was the strongest of them. Low Top Tier is possible at this point.
In all fairness I put Magellan at Marco level so I’ve always had pre TS Shiryu around the average commander level and clear clear Shiryu at Marco level

wtf is this Mink medicine plot..:pepeanger: I guess Marco healing Zoro was too much of effort for him.
Who's Who being a measuring stick for Rob Lucci..:pepelit:
The possibility of Gomu Gomu No Mi being either Roger's or Rox's DF is increasing.

This also explains WsW's animosity towards King at the start of the raid :crazwhat:
They likely never met in ID.

King has been in Kaido's crew for at least 20 years. WsW was locked up 12 years ago.
That is good. Maybe he hates former WG employees considering. But that's kind of funny considering he is also was one lol.

I do wonder:

- King: Former ID warden (not confirmed)
- Queen: Former Marine Science team called MADS
- WsW: Former CP-9 member
- Drake: Sword (still active)

It makes me curious if the rest are former government too.
This leaves Jack as the odd man out with Kaido's #2, 3 and 5 having ties to WG. That said Kaido likely had another person filling Jack's position (Avalo Pizzaro?), so they might be the one with WG ties.

Tbf, they haven't been exact. Kaido is technically a fish, not a dragon.
The model of his fruit is called Azure Dragon, and he is literally the Azure dragon, aside from the name of the fruit. But the only similarity between the Pheonix and the vermillion bird is both of them being birds and related to fire. You're probably right but honestly, I just want another interesting character to show up, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.