Who has the best Hybrid Form so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
That is good. Maybe he hates former WG employees considering. But that's kind of funny considering he is also was one lol.

I do wonder:

- King: Former ID warden
- Queen: Former Marine Science team called MADS
- WsW: Former CP-9 member
- Drake: Sword (still active)

It makes me curious if the rest are former government too.
Jack is the only true OG pirate in this crew :catrude:

This chapter indirectly hypes the lvl 6 rescapees of the Blackbeard pirates since he only took the strongest of them, and Who's Who(veteran with the best portrayal of the beast pirates) wasn't one of them :pepecafe:
We honestly need to see more of them, but I'm glad WsW is revealed to be one. It finally addresses that they actually exist and that Oda didn't forget about them lol. Last time they were mentioned was by Jean Ango during Dressrosa's tournament.

Sanji and King have zero connections lol.
They have, but that's not the point. I've said many times before, Luffy's three commanders will defeat Kaido's three commanders, so Jinbe will for sure defeat Jack. The only way that might not happen, it's if Yamato replaces Jinbe as the third commander in Luffy's crew, but that hasn't been confirmed yet.

One Piece’s world building started to break down when WB didn’t go to avenge Oden and save his family.
First of all, Oden left WB for Roger and he has no obligation to save from then onwards....
Second, even then MF and Oden situation are not comparable....Oden is dead...Whitebeard has no obligation to fight Kaido and have collateral damage whereas Ace is alive....so obviously they will fight to save .....and WB himself said that he came to save even one life and also end his era...
Third, if Oden is dead from WB perspective what are the chances that his family is alive?

They have, but that's not the point. I've said many times before, Luffy's three commanders will defeat Kaido's three commanders, so Jinbe will for sure defeat Jack. The only way that might not happen, it's if Yamato replaces Jinbe as the third commander in Luffy's crew, but that hasn't been confirmed yet.
I mean, I've been saying the same thing lol, so you are preaching to the choir

And yes, I do think that eventually if Yamato is beaten or removed from the roof, she will stop Jack (at this point I do think she will outrank Jinbe).

But I guess we have to see what happens to Jack first

Status
Not open for further replies.