Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
He was he scared? Bro you just keep talking nonesense
He screamed in fear, yes
Post automatically merged:

LMFAO Chopper now has “a new medicine” that will heal zoro without any consequences. Lmfao One Piece has become fairy tail. The writing is so bad
It’s the dumbest thing in the world. But I get full health Zoro vs king so I’m happy

@playa4321 because Who'Who is an ex CP9, what do you think his motive to join beast pirates?

This means he could be a lone wolf like X-Drake too, but with different motive.
And i wonder if he know CP0 is in the building too.
Exactly! The timeline totally adds up.

@BangMi @playa4321

What do you think of the idea that WsW is BB's 10th titanic captain. Would be an amazing twist and it could mean that he isn't losing here.
@MarineHQ62 @BangMi
Two possibly ways why Who's Who join Kaido. First was already pointed put, he beeing a secret BB 10th titanic pirate. I like the theory. Like WsW won in impel down too, but BB told him to go to Kaido crew and wait until he give his order. Like spy Kaido and his crew. If this case happen I don't see him losing here, Jinbe could lose.

Second scenario, about Avalo Pizzaro we have a theory that he was a previous beast pirate member. When he get caught, he told his story with Kaido to WsW. Then when WsW get defeated by Avalo in impel down, he decide to join Kaido knowing his structure and like Kaido because of his character. Would make sense.

@TheAncientCenturion
It was said that BB took the strongest one, with means he let all cage open up and let them fight each other. In case WsW lose but still became free because Magellan and the others where defeated. BB open up all cages,otherwise WsW wouldn't break out of the cage.

This chapter indirectly hypes the lvl 6 rescapees of the Blackbeard pirates since he only took the strongest of them, and Who's Who(veteran with the best portrayal of the beast pirates) wasn't one of them :pepecafe:
Yeah but Im not surprise, we see how Sengoku and the navy react when they see BB new 5 members, they had probably back then already bounties above 600mio. @Sentinel is right, BB commanders going be to monsters for sure.

With all these new reveals about Impel Down, the theory of King being a former warden of Impel could truly be back

:shocking:
Imagine Doffy and his crew try to escape and they facing King,Shiryu and Magellan,uff...
:doffytroll:

Status
Not open for further replies.