Who has the best Hybrid Form so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What the fuck does YC2 even mean
YC2 is a term given to the 2nd strongest in a yonko crew... and not the position of which ship they are leading...

Meaning.. in Blackbeard crew so far... the commander who is MOST hyped to be strongest commander so far is Shiliew of the Rain... so he’s YC1 (strength wise) but which ship is he leading? He is leading the 2nd ship.

Do you know who is first division commander in BB crew?
It’s freaking weakass Burgess.. there is no way in hell you can tell me Burgess is stronger than Shiliew hhhhh... and if you try to convince me I will literally stop responding cause I will know you are just pushing personal agenda..

Lastly, SBS with Oda, a person asked Oda about the 16 commanders of WB crew, and if the number of their division means their rank in strength and Oda said no... It’s really in SBS

Lastly, Oden is 2nd division commander yet he was strongest commander in WB crew, stronger than 1st division commander at that time whoever that was...
Post automatically merged:

Same way Page1 is slightly stronger than WhosWho

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
YC2 is a term given to the 2nd strongest in a yonko crew... and not the position of which ship they are leading...

Meaning.. in Blackbeard crew so far... the commander who is MOST hyped to be strongest commander so far is Shiliew of the Rain... so he’s YC1 (strength wise) but which ship is he leading? He is leading the 2nd ship.

It’s freaking weakass Burgess.. there is no way in hell you can tell me Burgess is stronger than Shiliew hhhhh... and if you try to convince me I will literally stop responding cause I will know you are just pushing personal agenda..

Lastly, SBS with Oda, a person asked Oda about the 16 commanders of WB crew, and if the number of their division means their rank in strength and Oda said no... It’s really in SBS

Lastly, Oden is 2nd division commander yet he was strongest commander in WB crew, stronger than 1st division commander at that time whoever that was...
i would wank burgess were i you cause he is likely to be sanji's opponent

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything

Post automatically merged:

Same way Page1 is slightly stronger than WhosWho
:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:
wsw=>king>ulti>pageone=queen

now the question is jimbe=>sanji zoro is another level:cheers::cheers::cheers:
Jinbe imo is equal to Sanji overall (as of this arc only)
By equal overall, I mean:
- Base Sanji = Base Jinbe
- RS Sanji > Jinbe
- Jinbe on sea > Base Sanji
- RS Sanji = Jinbe on Sea

So since Jinbe in base on land, he’s fighting a slightly weaker person than calamity like Queen.. that’s my impression so far

Status
Not open for further replies.