Who has the best Hybrid Form so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
How is fighting Marco for like 1 hour in base/Zoan forms without using his sword portrayed the same with Queen?
Yeah we'll see how they are portrayed the same when King's bounty gets revealed after he bodybags Marco
But I agree Queen has better portrayal than BM tho
Wtf are you talking about? Both king and queen were fighting Marco.

You’re takes are so bad it’s almost troll like.

When kings bounty is 1.33 billion I will tag you to show how stupid you are

Can someone tell me how sanji soloing a calamity somehow an L for sanji?
I thought you guys think he's veteran level and will fight page one:shame:
It's the new cope as they got nothing to really say story-wise on it being 'bad' for Sanji pushing an Calamity into serious mode on his own and can't admit praise for him and trying to fault it somehow, but now saying Queen is on T6H level or lower when reality he is much stronger and probably strongest YC on the enemy's side actually :kayneshrug:.

I don't care about ur crap and headcanons and ur excuses :shame::shame:

• Base Sanji vs Zoan form Queen :
i'm gonna use my hybrid form :risicheck:

• Base Sanji vs Zoan form King :
i'm gonna die with a hole in my belly , thanks daddy for the suit that saved my life :shame:
Again, King's got his beak bended, so how does that make him stronger as he would probably need Hybrid if he face Sanji too.

Queen going into Hybrid doesn't make it bad when reality Big Mom and Macro couldn't force him into that state to begin with :kayneshrug:.

It's the new cope as they got nothing to really say story-wise on it being 'bad' for Sanji pushing an Calamity into serious mode on his own and can't admit praise for him and trying to fault it somehow, but now saying Queen is on T6H level or lower when reality he is much stronger and probably strongest YC on the enemy's side actually :kayneshrug:.
Queen is still Queen level.

The issue I have is with Queen = King.

Status
Not open for further replies.