Who has the best Hybrid Form so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
In compare so far:
King has his fire based skills and swordmen skills.
Queen has his cyborg skills and deadly virus based skills
Jack probably has fishmen skills
Wsw has his Cp9 skills
Sasaki probably has swordmenskills
BM has his weapon and spider power to use.

Hope we see more based skills soon.

YOOO WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT SHIT

Luffy has :

- Chosen by the P-Will ( Pedro, Pound, Pell )
- Flashback-Flashback no-mi
- Plot-armor no-mi
- The voice of all things
- COC haki
- Joyboy and Roger's inherited P-will

And now, we have just learned that he has an extremely rare DF hidden by the WG, the Akuma no-mi

It gets even worse than Naruto, it's unstoppable. And now, Louffy will have the new G5 by his flashback-instinct and a devil-fruit power-up with his awakening

yeah, let us see...I have to turn left to go to a certain place and you have predicted that I will "definitely" go left but somehow I changed my mind and made a "choice" to go right, then according to you I am "pre destined" to go right or I went to right by my "choice" ?
No dumbass. If some prophecy/destiny says you go left, and you decided to go left just because you wanted some ice cream that means that you were always supposed to go left. Any reasons you have for going left is irrelevant

yeah
his face too needs a lot of trimming
rokushiki with swordsmanship is just a lot more unique imo .

also hearing now that the fruit might be luffy's
so it might be special after all
lol
every devil fruit is special because every devil fruit has its own properties....but if we compare with other devil fruits like magma, ice, fire, blackbeard fruit, quake, even sugar fruit, gomu gomu is a mediocre......it would be stupid if anyone thinks that gomu is extra special because WG had it....if there is someother df, even then WG will keep it with them...

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Master plans? Lol. Just got lucky break most of the time. The problem is you guys have issue with main character having powers but others. Always want weakass underdog ordinary man old school becoming strong and on other hand complains about how shonen are typical. Main character special privilege was never so much of an advantage to Luffy againt any fight he had. He became strong by overcoming tough opponents. But somehow you people see only d, voat blah blah. Gomu gomu is a mediocre df not some mythical Zoan like marco or 5 billion op fruit like law, destructable gura like Whitebeard, lethal like Akainu.
I don’t mind the Mc being a bit special, it is a MC thing, but having EVERYTHING special is boring as hell.

Luffy being the son of dragon and garp was more or less okay same for his special skill to befriend the whole planet. Why idea needed to add this prophecy ? Or the fact that he had a particular DF ?

it undermines what Luffy accomplished and its boring

Status
Not open for further replies.