Who has the best Hybrid Form so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rokushiki has always been a clean fighting style to me (Soru and classic Rankyaku being reproposed again), the way Who's Who is showing adaptations combined with his DF (sending a jaws-shaped Rankyaku from his mouth, showing a variant from Shigan, which is "Hagan" and requires a sharp weapon like a dagger) is something I like a lot.
I was already hyped with this battle, not it has my full attention.

Sanji looking strong right now . I believe queen is the most tough among the calamities . Sanji have no issues in speed fight. It's just his AP is lacking . Im pretty sure CoA is the key to defeat queen.
By tough you mean durable or total stats? The former I think is more debatable.
Post automatically merged:

Why are some users portraying Queen as a swordsman? What happened recently?

Someone plus given me Sanji vs king or I will die :josad::doffycry:some guy promise me Sanji fight king
No king where king
I only get Sanji vs ancient Zoan kaku
why Sanji get second hand Zoro fight?
Where my Sanji vi king

By tough you mean durable or total stats? The former I think is more debatable.
Post automatically merged:

Why are some users portraying Queen as a swordsman? What happened recently?
It's not recent, he's had two swords on his waist over a year ago, and people called him a swordsman back then too.
Now in his prime serious combat hybrid state he has pulled his sword out to fight this chapter...

True..Not to mention Wsw actually let Luffy escape from the 4th floor without any particular reaction on his part when he had the number advantage with his crew against luffy and Jinbei.

Just like for Yamato,this Wsw subplot looks like a last minute addition.
It would have been better if the plot is stopped at WW being an escapee from impel down and that's it. I mean who care about where Shanks got the rubber fruit.

Status
Not open for further replies.