Who has the best Hybrid Form so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
No it isn't. Sanji blocked King's kick which doesn't mean much when it was aimed at fucking Momonosuke. The second King adjusted to fighting Sanji he totally overwhelmed him.
Aha.
So King uses Haki infused attacks on Momo twice? Are you implying he was holding back or something? Lmao - doesn't seem like it.
But ofc this doesn't mean much, because Kings Haki unfused attacks got blocked by Sanji twice and he couldn't overpower Sanji.
But that King Kamikaze with Sanji into a building, because Sanji ignored him is "overwhelming"...
:nicagesmile:

Man Queen is so whack , Already hybrid form ? ???
I was more hyped back when sanji faced Vergo,For some Reason Queen even feels worse than F6.
First he got clowned by Big Mom then Oda even let scrubs like Chopper disgrace Queen and then he shrug it off by saying Queen was playing around.
Failure .....Failure.......
Hopefully Sanji Finishes Off this Fodder soon
Kaido showed his hybrid form before his calamities and most flyers, man he's so fuckinf garbage

Whos Who is fighting the strongest opponent(and a former Warlord) out of the Tobi roppo. And now with his backstory having revealed that he was a member of the CP9, I dont see how Sasaki and Black Maria can keep up with that.
Black Maria is fighting two straw hats, Sasaki is fighting the general franky.

Don’t jump the gun due to immediate hype; who knows what the others could reveal.

What, i'm just happy for you Sanji fans. You totally got what you deserved. Why are you mad at me? :feelsokeman:
Not on their side. I am neutral, but don't appreciate BS stuff
Man Queen is so whack , Already hybrid form ? ???
I was more hyped back when sanji faced Vergo,For some Reason Queen even feels worse than F6.
First he got clowned by Big Mom then Oda even let scrubs like Chopper disgrace Queen and then he shrug it off by saying Queen was playing around.
Failure .....Failure.......
Hopefully Sanji Finishes Off this Fodder soon
Cope, really cope, bruh. Queen is still serious strong threat. Saying this isn't a feat for Sanji pushing him to Hybrid is more biased than facts.

circumventing my question with your shallow minded logic less statement......even in that, "I decided" not "destiny" to take left because I wanted to eat ice cream. I went to left to buy ice cream, if icecream is at right side, I will go right side even when destiny says to go left. Your dumbass argument is that Luffy is "destined" to become pirate king. Of coure dumbass, he will become pirate king because story compels it, no matter how free Luffy is, he has to play according to Oda direction. I think you are arguing that and makes you more shallow and dumbass.
Cringe

Status
Not open for further replies.