Who has the best Hybrid Form so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well... Sanji is not the 2nd in command by any stretch
And the captain has a bounty less than all other yonko and less than Dragon who’s most wanted criminal...

Most wanted criminal SHOULD have his chief of staff bounty be high... not a 600 mil that Perospero has higher than him lol
You get that that was Sabo’s first bounty right… a first bounty that high is damn near unheard of.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Well... Sanji is not the 2nd in command by any stretch
And the captain has a bounty less than all other yonko and less than Dragon who’s most wanted criminal...

Most wanted criminal SHOULD have his chief of staff bounty be high... not a 600 mil that Perospero has higher than him lol
pretty pathetic for the guy who said he would cause the most trouble to need the dad he hates increase his bounty for him too

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Ah yes ofc, I forgot about Doc Q somehow! I still think Doc Q is connected to Hiriluk somehow or at least Drum Island. I've seen before that BB didn't have Doc before going to Drum and when he left, he had Doc with him suddenly. Chopper vs Doc Q has so potential especially for emotion, character development and even doctor vs doctor but I wonder if Law could also be involved? Assuming Law is still alive at this point ofc? Surgeon of Death vs the Death God?
Chopper's master, Kureha seems to be basically immortal. Doc Q's only in his late twenties. I wouldn't be surprised if there was some kind of connection between them.

I don't think Law's going to fight any Blackbeard Pirate, only the Straw Hats are going to do that.

G

Gorosei Informer

Chopper's master, Kureha seems to be basically immortal. Doc Q's only in his late twenties. I wouldn't be surprised if there was some kind of connection between them.

I don't think Law's going to fight any Blackbeard Pirate, only the Straw Hats are going to do that.
Yeah, I think Kureha's "immortality" might be important somehow, she's almost like the giants and god knows all the things she must have seen and experienced in that time! I wonder if the secret of her youth is actually to do with Law's fruit's special ability, the eternal youth surgery or whatever or it's something else? Maybe just being that good a doctor that she can keep herself going for so long?

I just found this too:
https://www.opfanpage.com/2019/09/29/dr-kureha-is-the-former-doctor-of-the-rocks-pirates/

I can't believe Doc Q is so young, that's insane! Yeah there probably is a connection between them as you said, it would make sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.