Who has the best Hybrid Form so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean Sanji actually attacked Queen and fucked him up a bit breaking his teeth and spinning his ass around like a spinning top before Queen decided he needs to use Hybrid against him.

Kaido just pulled up in Hybrid to show Yamato how futile it is to attempt to opose him :kayneshrug:
I mean Sanji can't make Queen spit blood like Chopper's no named non haki slap. Queen is weak. Sanji is lucky to fight him:cheers:

There was not a single arc fight that Sanji came out unable to continue to do more stuff afterwards.
that was before..sanji is fighting a guy with 1,320,000,000 bounty which is greater than all of sanji's previous opponents combined...tbh i will consider it a miracle if sanji wins it solo

You realize he was struggling with Apoo and Ulti right? You’re seeing shit that you want to see. Oda always makes Luffy look bad beginning of arcs for fake tension.
Struggling a bit is normal, Ulti and Apoo aren't weak lol, especially if you are fighting them blindly. But it's not compared to Cracker or Katakuri.
He couldn't even walk after the Katakuri fight, need to be carried by Sanji

Last edited:
that was before..sanji is fighting a guy with 1,320,000,000 bounty which is greater than all of sanji's previous opponents combined...tbh i will consider it a miracle if sanji wins it solo
It's always a before and after.

Post Queen this will be before as well, and nothing will change.

Zoro's and Sanji's fights are different from Luffy's, and Sanji's are even easier than Zoro's for him pretty much every single time they both get arc opponents.

It's always a before and after.

Post Queen this will be before as well, and nothing will change.

Zoro's and Sanji's fights are different from Luffy's, and Sanji's are even easier than Zoro's for him pretty much every single time they both get arc opponents.
i am not saying sanji will lose consciousness after the fight.. all i am saying is that he would be in no condition to defeat another opponent like cp0 which the op was asking about

Sanji is gonna have to capitalize on speed to give his kicks momentum since he lacks incredible AP (by new standards). In fact honestly him and jinbe should switch opponenst since jinbe can attack queen from the inside bypassing durability. While sanji can have a good speed kick match with who's who

Im sorry but people who think Sanji vs Queen is going to be some High Extreme diff fight need to explain themselves, cause the manga is not helping your case. Explain how Queen is going to make this a high/extreme diff fight.
Literally wrote in the arena a few weeks ago that Sanji won’t be pushed to extreme diff.

Status
Not open for further replies.