Who has the best Hybrid Form so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
- Chopper suffers an effect from the rumble balls that makes him talk like an old man
DUDE WTF IS THIS FREAKING GARBAGE ASS "SIDE EFFECT"???
"YOU ARE NOT AFRAID, ARE YOU?" ASKS CEASAR.
AFRAID OF WHAT? CHANGING HIS FREAKING VOICE TONE?????
There's no way this is Oda dude.
I refuse to believe it.
Oda died around the time the TS happened and was replaced by some fucking dumb ass editor or something.
My god what a freaking downfall.....
I was expecting something serious, but no, it's like Franky using different drinks kinda gag.
For fuck's sake.:nicagesmile:
dude chill its nothing serious lmao

Yeah, i dont see how Who's Who is supposed to be weaker than Jack at this point, especially based on portrayal, the Tobiroppo only showed to consider Queen and King as the actual Lead Performers and Who's Who is showing to be a very skilled and versatile fighter.

Maybe Jack shows up soon and proves we are wrong
Luffy will blueno Jack hopefully!
COC infused red hawk gatling for the win!

Yeah, i dont see how Who's Who is supposed to be weaker than Jack at this point, especially based on portrayal, the Tobiroppo only showed to consider Queen and King as the actual Lead Performers and Who's Who is showing to be a very skilled and versatile fighter.
Oda also likes to make his fans argue about Straw Hat power levels, so making the power of Jinbei’s opponent ambiguous compared to the calamities is totally something Oda would do.

So now Oda has made a medicine that makes Zoro recover super FAST for double the pain? After Hakai, Hybrid Kaido Thunder Bagua and all the hits he might have received in the Yonko fight? Lol

“Luffy will surpass Kaido and the Yonko this arc!”
🤡
I think (hope) Oda realizes Luffy surpassing arguably the strongest OP character so soon would mean he'd have to buff any future villains to unrealistic levels

He doesn't care about powerscaling but even he has his limits. This is a great thing honestly. Blackbeard will be his chance to prove himself as the strongest

We need to actually see what Jack’s hybrid form is like, but so far I’d say Who’s Who has both a superior fruit and Rokushiki over Jack.
I don't think it matters. He's striclty positioned beneath and was not given any direct interaction with Jack that would make him seem superior.

Who's Who's hype is hype for the All Stars and also for Sasaki as Who's Who's rival.

So far i put King a bit over Queen, and then Queen quite a bit more above Jack seeing the interaction between these three.

Then Jack for sure stronger than Who's Who by a certain amount, followed by Sasaki.

I think the gap between Jack and Who's Who is bigger than the one between Who's Who and Sasaki at least given the extablished dynamics with Who's Who and Sasaki as rivals.

When WW has better history, hybrid form, portrayal on his df than Queen lol it make him look stronger than Queen. 🤷‍♂️

Really, Queen hybrid form might be look like Kid junk robot metal when he was a kid. :lusalty:

Status
Not open for further replies.