Who has the best Hybrid Form so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chief, I’m a keep it 100 with you, when Shaaki said Old Rayleigh was hundreds of times stronger than Luffy, I think the implication was literal. There is a massive gap between pre and post time skip power wise.

Pre-TS Lucci would have problems with Pacifista.
It's not literal. That's an expression. Like Sanji being "worth 1000" or Ashura being worth "100", or Kaido of the "100 beasts".

100 just means a lot.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
WsW must be a real genius if he developed his own version of Shigan

people didn´t see him as opponent for Jinbe, they want Brook to fight him, people though Jinbe would mid diff him easily away.
I was actually one of those people for a while lmao. Still kind of disappointed that Brook's not getting a 1v1.
WsW is really rocking,
Dude looks badass in pink, good design, and has a cool fighting style.

plot around the Gomu Gomu fruit
I did not expect that. I guess that means WsW took a L against Shanks.

Really can´t expect more, the only thing with I now want is bounty reveal+probably awakening...
Imagine WsW using Life Return + Awakening :steef:

Special medicine that gives zoro double the pain in exchange for instant 100%ish healing? Daamn that's lazy. Oda is literally throwing in senzu beans and saying "it's OK couse zoro will feel momentary pain in exchange and be like "nothing happened" and it's gona be so cool".
I think the side effect get going to healed by Marco.
Like Chopper start the begin with Marco end it, so Zoro taking not much on the side effect.
Overall I can´t believe Oda really bring Zoro back with 100% lol. After the rooftop battle I didn´t expect it.

Status
Not open for further replies.