Who has the best Hybrid Form so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lucci. WsW saying that he was on Lucci's level isn't the same as the general public, Marines and even shichibukai acknowledging Lucci as a beast.
Yea. Lucci was literally said to be the strongest Cp9 agent in history. And I doubt that prison or the 2 years under Kaido made him significantly stronger - but it did make him stronger so I guess WW is about pre ts Lucci level rn, maybe an edge below.

Yea. Lucci was literally said to be the strongest Cp9 agent in history. And I doubt that prison or the 2 years under Kaido made him significantly stronger - but it did make him stronger so I guess WW is about pre ts Lucci level rn, maybe an edge below.
WW >> pre skip lucci..............pre ts luffy can't even defeat a pacifista......WW in base was fighting with jimbei........

Ohh you meant current WsW?
Thought you're talking about Pre TS. Current WsW is stronger than Lucci at Enies lobby but Current Lucci > WsW for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.