Who has the best Hybrid Form so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
seeing both of their past means nothing. we are just seeing from sanjis fight and jinbeis in the same chapter. it doesnt make the 2 equal. whose who was a cp9 member 12 years ago and compares himself to lucci... lucci was still said to be the strongest cp9 member ever in enies lobby. so lets say whose who was pre ts lucci level 12 years ago. fair. since then he has been roting in prison for 10 years and didn't and probably didn't grow in strength to any large degree in that time, so if he grew in the 12 years since then it would probably mostly be in the last 2 years... anyway, who's who is high flying6 level, he is weaker than jack, who is weaker than queen. it is what it is until anything else is stated or shown. being in the same chapter and having their past revealed means jackshit.
So Lanji going to get mandled by Vergo in 4 arc before, now fighting Queen is not bullshit? When WsW in 2 years was in one of the strongest pirate crew growing in strength is bullshit, so we can Consider Lucci a Yc4 too?the hints is there, i will continued with my Headcannon.

People are misunderstanding what Chopper’s medicine is

Zoro starts feeling double pain, when the effects of the Medicine wear off

The effect being the healing

the moment Zoro is healed up to 100%, he will immediately start feeling double pain

So his immediate next fight or whatever will have him at HALF ENDURANCE

The medicine basically trades Endurance for regeneration

The medicine isn’t busted like how people thought. Zoro will be at 100% technically but he will only be able to take HALF as much damage as before. So this time a Hakai would knock out Zoro immediately.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
I don't know why some people are clinging to Zoro getting healed part this is a great chapter that most should enjoy especially the Sanji fans
Zoro is always the center of attention whether youre a zoro fan who wants more Ws or a sanji fan afraid because they know that now that zoro is up sanji will be overshadowed by him

Yes. Thanks to a mink medecine that can heal everybody IN-STANT-LY!
I wonder why minks never used it while they were about to be genocided by Jack...
the medicine isn’t as busted as you guys think

The medicine heals you in exchange for your endurance… Zoro will start feeling double pain immediately after getting healed

it doesn't solidify shit you clown. you are just making shit up based on nothing
Are u mad? Based in chapter panels, only F6 to always showed up with a Calamity, was smiling when Kaidou said if they Capture Yamato can challenge a Calimity, always hinted together with Queen, have Hybrids and Past revealed in the same chapter, fighted against the same Supernova, boths have ties with WG.

Status
Not open for further replies.