Who has the best Hybrid Form so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty sure it states attack first and then he went into Hybrid, which means attack did more damage when Sanji use it for real than not trying when hurting Luffy prior arc. Lol and some thought Sanji's AP won't harm anyone stronger afterwards when reality he was pushing Luffy away, not trying to damage him much.

Kaido did one-shot him the first time he uses his club on him and Zoro need to be saved and he was saved by Law for those moments. I can give scar, but it didn't do much to Kaido even now he is moving around fine and not feeling much about it.

Zoro trust Luffy and will be fighting someone else now. Luffy is the one to beat Kaido and that is the truth.
Post automatically merged:

Canon.
Stop the BS.

Zoro took hakai and wasn't taken out even though it heavily damaged him. Kaido hit Zoro after he took Hakai and was on the ground because he ran out of energy. That doesn't count as a oneshot. The fact Zoro took Kaido's strongest attack with Big Mom mean he can take multiple attacks from Kaido.

Zoro scarred Kaido and Luffy was too weak to take advantage of his injury.

Oda stated in an interview Kaido isn't the type of villain that will be defeated by being punched. He also set up for Zoro to repeat Ryuma's legendary dragon slaying feat above Wano's capital, where they are heading.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
Now that Oda's done ruining Sanji's character throughtout the whole of PTS and in WCI, he's moved on to finally put the nail in the coffin for Luffy.

Luffy was meant to be a man who chooses his own destiny, with the end goal of becoming the "man with the most freedom in the seas".

All that he is now is a character created to lick Rogers footsteps, the reincarnation of Joy Boy, and even his normal paracimia df is a supposed God tier fruit. There is no freedom, this was all part of some grand destiny written out for him, which wasn't his own choice.

He is literally becoming Naruto Jesus on Crack by the time EoS rolls around.

Oda don't care no more.

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
Now that Oda's done ruining Sanji's character throughtout the whole of PTS and in WCI, he's moved on to finally put the nail in the coffin for Luffy.

Luffy was meant to be a man who chooses his own destiny, with the end goal of becoming the "man with the most freedom in the seas".

All that he is now is a character created to lick Rogers footsteps, the reincarnation of Joy Boy, and even his normal paracimia df is a supposed God tier fruit.

He is literally going to be Naruto Jesus on Crack by the time EoS rolls around.

Oda don't care no more.
zoro, mihawk and bb are the only who can save one piece

Sanji vs Queen, collier strike hype. :steef:
I don't really care about Judge and Queen's team. :whitepress:
Gomu gomu being important.. I hate it.
I hope gomu gomu wasn't the fruit of a top tier. :beckmoji:
Magic boy Zoro is back, he's gonna utilize a magic potion to come back and use his magic sword Enma again.
I think Sanji won't use raid suit until Zoro uppears to fght King, then I think we'll have a double page with Full Power Zoro and Sanji vs Calamities.

All that he is now is a character created to lick Rogers footsteps, the reincarnation of Joy Boy, and even his normal paracimia df is a supposed God tier fruit. There is no freedom, this was all part of some grand destiny written out for him, which wasn't his own choice.

He is literally becoming Naruto Jesus on Crack by the time EoS rolls around.

Oda don't care no more.
Zoro is the only written character left that has no contradictions

Status
Not open for further replies.