Who has the best Hybrid Form so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So no doubts that King = Yonkou level while Queen just far far below if King fights fully healed Zoro.

Not even talking about Who is Who who for sure is now at least Queen level and even Jack might me = Queen in hybrid mode

Wait until you see Sasaki going Hybrid being that level as well

According to the spoiler, gomu gomu is definitely a special DF. It is not just a regular mid level DF for sure.
Luffy lucky ass with his lucky ass family line and DF.
fuck the spoilers for a second and focus on the previous thousand chapters...what about the gomu gomu no mi makes it special ? legit the most stupid power there is.... oda himself says so

So no doubts that King = Yonkou level while Queen just far far below if King fights fully healed Zoro.

Not even talking about Who is Who who for sure is now at least Queen level and even Jack might me = Queen in hybrid mode

Wait until you see Sasaki going Hybrid being that level as well
I dont understand power scaling but we'll see.

That doesn't make sense though. Sengoku let Law's 5billion beri fruit slip through his fingers. It's even called the Ultimate Devil fruit and he didn't end up in jail.
well i dont know if a vice admiral is higher in rank than a cp9 agent and therefore isnt going to get charged as hard. but also didnt get laws fruit stolen from the sellers before the marine made the deal? or do i remember it wrong?

i dont fucking care why they imprisoned WsW..all i am asking is why do u think the gomu gomu no mi's power is special even though u have probably seen like 500 chapters of the said power in action.
triggered luffy fan that doesn't want to accept luffy got a special DF :lusalty:
yeah they definitely jailed Who's who for 12 years for a normal-ass DF.....
your IQ is really high lmfao.

Status
Not open for further replies.