Who has the best Hybrid Form so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

humanbeing

didnt u see they are still making the drug lol luffy and zoro is about to recover at the same time
why would zoro fight king if marco is already fighting him. Zoros priority will be kaido again after luffy dropped from onigashima
read what you wrote again? you say Zoro's priority will be Kaido after Luffy dropped from Onigashima. so for me that Zoro will fight Kaido till Luffy comes back , but Yamato is doing that why should Zoro come?
And Marco is the only one who can brings Luffy back right now Momo is crying and out of his mind. there are many arguments that speak for Zoro vs King so Marco can bring Luffy back.
he can even help him against Kaido as well. since Marco himself implied himself that he will take on Kaido later.

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
Chopper: ...that kind of drug!!?
Chopper: I can't administer with my recommendation but can it really heal him completely!!?
Miyagi: Yes but only temporarily..the side-effect is...
Miyagi: ...that the user will experience twice the amount of pain later

YOOO ZORO HEALED COMPETELY 100% LETS FUCKING GOO

100% ZORO VS 70% KING LMAO!!!

you are not here to „express your view“, you are here for „ having a laugh at this Naive fandom and exposing Lolda and his one piss“.

I repeat myself, this is a community of fans. Some more, some less, but people which are here to enjoy one piece. You don’t, so you don’t have a Place here. You can rant about one piece as much as you want and disliking it is totally fine, but this is not the platform for that. And I don’t tolerate you being here just to laugh at people and claim how stupid they are to enjoy one piece.

So, let’s repeat myself again, a bit more direct:

Leave for good by yourself, or get gone by me.
So all my good threads criticizing one piece are now thrown out of the window ?

If you don’t like me ignore me. I am not insulting people here but only criticizing one piece, in fact I am the one being insulted as stated before.

read what you wrote again? you say Zoro's priority will be Kaido after Luffy dropped from Onigashima. so for me that Zoro will fight Kaido till Luffy comes back , but Yamato is doing that why should Zoro come?
And Marco is the only one who can brings Luffy back right now Momo is crying and out of his mind. there are many arguments that speak for Zoro vs King so Marco can bring Luffy back.
he can even help him against Kaido as well. since Marco himself implied himself that he will take on Kaido later.
there so many arguments that speak for marco vs king as well lol. They are both fire birds and yc1 both drop bigmoms ship. Theres so many parallel of them and oda putting marco here so someone can subtitute for zoro because the villain right now is the strongest and too much for luffy to magically beat him 1v1 like his past fights .

Status
Not open for further replies.